John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Lake Sara Marina boat show

On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:54:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

15:02John H
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 10:35:57 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

It does bother me a bit to pay $12.00 to get into our boat show and $13.00 for the upcoming motorcycle show. After that will be the Sportsman show with something for everyone. ( smaller boats, campers and atvs, fishing, hunting gear etc.

"Here, this would probably work: https://www.gofundme.com/start "

Are y'all offering to sponsor and get me started, Johnny?
Might make y'all feel less guilty about that bloated Uncle Sam pension and benefits pkg.

Give me your address. I'll send you a check with some help, donnee. With three retirement checks and
all your investments, I'd think you'd be in decent shape.