Default My treadmill died...

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:33:16 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 2/9/2019 12:09 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 9 February 2019 14:04:29 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/9/19 1:01 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 9 February 2019 13:28:52 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
...of old age before I did. Had it for about 16 years, and finally, the
drive motor and the computer board gave up the ghost. Wasn't a cheap
machine, either. Replacement parts were just too much $$$, so we got
another.

Never thought I'd outlive a piece of exercise equipment.

My 14 year old PaceMaster Bronze seems to be acting up. Noisy and doesn't run as fast as it used to. I tried tightening the big belt that you walk on and the drive belt from the 3hp motor to the shafr but didn't seem to make any difference. Both PaceMaster and the local exercise equipment shop I bought it from have gone belly up. I might ask at another store that sells higher end equipment for advice.

Did you lube the belt on the inside where it runs over the rollers? That
helps preserve the belt and probably the motor. Bought the new one from
the same company where we bought the old one. They can still scrounge up
new parts for the old machines, but they are pricey. Probably always
were pricey.

Didn't lube anything. Think they said the belt was permently lubricated...I only have about 1300 miles on it..barely broken in.

Whoa, take it easy, that's 1-1/4 miles a week!

Yeah but he's carrying cases of beer!

Les Paul has died...... NotNow[_3_] General 2 August 14th 09 02:45 PM
Gidget died.. Wizard of Woodstock General 7 August 1st 09 08:47 PM
Manual For Treadmill [email protected] General 0 May 21st 09 05:15 AM
Donal died? Joe ASA 6 May 23rd 06 10:48 PM
Merc 200 died blair General 3 June 8th 05 02:35 AM