Default Les Paul has died......

This is sad.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/...ef=mpstoryview
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 13, 12:24*pm, NotNow wrote:
This is sad.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/...s.paul/index.h...

Oh man, what a bummer! The man was a legends legend. an to think he
could still rip a fretboard against some of the best until now.

He and Mary Ford are swinging again!

Here's my favorite cut that Les and Mary made "How High the Moon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ffdwBUL78

Tim wrote:
On Aug 13, 12:24 pm, NotNow wrote:
This is sad.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/...s.paul/index.h...

Oh man, what a bummer! The man was a legends legend. an to think he
could still rip a fretboard against some of the best until now.

He and Mary Ford are swinging again!

Here's my favorite cut that Les and Mary made "How High the Moon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ffdwBUL78

I saw a vid of him with fingers gnarled with arthritis and STILL
sounding very good!

Gidget died.. Wizard of Woodstock General 7 August 1st 09 08:47 PM
The Day My Computer Died [email protected] General 0 January 27th 08 03:56 PM
Donal died? Joe ASA 6 May 23rd 06 10:48 PM
These guys could have DIED! nathans213 Whitewater 0 April 19th 06 09:52 PM
Merc 200 died blair General 3 June 8th 05 02:35 AM