Default Nova Scotia scene..

After minus 13 C temperatures early this morning, it's nice to see someone was able to take advantage of our recent freezing temperatures. Any worldly travelers in the group might recognize the location at the moonscape type area in Peggys Cove...just outside Halifax at the entrance to St Margaret's Bay.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...onic-1.4941550

On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 10:29:30 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
After minus 13 C temperatures early this morning, it's nice to see someone was able to take advantage of our recent freezing temperatures. Any worldly travelers in the group might recognize the location at the moonscape type area in Peggys Cove...just outside Halifax at the entrance to St Margaret's Bay.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...onic-1.4941550

There are some cool scenes in Canada, too bad about the people.

We're having a sales meeting this week, and one of the sales guys is from the UK but has lived in Canada for a number of years. He mentioned that he'd traveled extensively in the US, and had never really been to a place he didn't like. I asked him what he meant, and he said among other thing people in the US had manners. He pointed out that he'd held the door at the hotel this morning for a couple, and they said "Thank you" as they passed through. In comparison, he said in Canada they wouldn't say anything, and if they were passing through first they'd let the door slam in your face.

Interesting perspective from someone with no skin in the game.

Funny...we hear just the opposite here.
Wonder if he spent all his time in Toronto?

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 06:09:59 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Funny...we hear just the opposite here.
Wonder if he spent all his time in Toronto?

Or perhaps he just had the balls to tell the truth, as opposed to one who will allow the denigration
of his faith and friend without uttering a word.