Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 12:55 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Mar 2018
Posts: 48
Default The saddest picture

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.
--


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

  #32   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 01:43 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,943
Default The saddest picture

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 6:55:14 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


LOL!
  #33   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 02:15 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2015
Posts: 9,402
Default The saddest picture

On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.
  #34   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 02:35 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,935
Default The saddest picture

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.


No evidence you can think for yourself.

  #35   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 02:42 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,261
Default The saddest picture

On Thursday, 6 December 2018 21:35:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.


No evidence you can think for yourself.



Plenty of evidence you drink yourself into a stupor on a regular basis.



  #36   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 05:36 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,935
Default The saddest picture

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 6 December 2018 21:35:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.


No evidence you can think for yourself.



Plenty of evidence you drink yourself into a stupor on a regular basis.



What evidence? A stupid janitors musing? An educated fools ramblings? I
rarely drink, and have not been drunk for 42 years. You, a person who
complains about his family drinking his beer, claiming others have,an
alcohol problem? Damn, you are stupid, not just playing the role.

  #37   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 04:28 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,943
Default The saddest picture

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 11:36:32 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Thursday, 6 December 2018 21:35:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.


No evidence you can think for yourself.



Plenty of evidence you drink yourself into a stupor on a regular basis.



What evidence? A stupid janitors musing? An educated fools ramblings? I
rarely drink, and have not been drunk for 42 years. You, a person who
complains about his family drinking his beer, claiming others have,an
alcohol problem? Damn, you are stupid, not just playing the role.


Mic drop.
  #38   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 05:55 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,356
Default The saddest picture

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:42:41 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 6 December 2018 21:35:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.


No evidence you can think for yourself.



Plenty of evidence you drink yourself into a stupor on a regular basis.


You've made the drinking implications several times. Now you claim to have evidence.

Where is it? Or are you just sucking up to your BFF?

Remember, Donnie, you are the one who complained about your son drinking all your beer.
  #39   Report Post  
Old December 7th 18, 05:56 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,356
Default The saddest picture

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 04:36:30 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 6 December 2018 21:35:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...


Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.


We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.


There's no evidence you can read.


No evidence you can think for yourself.



Plenty of evidence you drink yourself into a stupor on a regular basis.



What evidence? A stupid janitors musing? An educated fools ramblings? I
rarely drink, and have not been drunk for 42 years. You, a person who
complains about his family drinking his beer, claiming others have,an
alcohol problem? Damn, you are stupid, not just playing the role.


~~Snerk~~!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

(There's a time and a place for that comment. This is one of those.)
  #40   Report Post  
Old December 8th 18, 02:38 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2018
Posts: 80
Default The saddest picture

Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Thursday, 6 December 2018 21:35:22 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/6/18 6:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/5/18 4:55 PM, Tim wrote:
John H
- show quoted text -
She's the one who wrote the anti-dog article for Slate mentioned above.
...........

Oh ok. If it?s from Slate or Solon, you know it?s gotta be good...

Right because you fellas prefer the simpler minded stuff on Faux and such.

We just don't care for reading the stupid **** you wet your pants over.

There's no evidence you can read.

No evidence you can think for yourself.


Plenty of evidence you drink yourself into a stupor on a regular basis.


What evidence? A stupid janitors musing? An educated fools ramblings? I
rarely drink, and have not been drunk for 42 years. You, a person who
complains about his family drinking his beer, claiming others have,an
alcohol problem? Damn, you are stupid, not just playing the role.


Don't expect a response. He's simple minded and can only throw the stones.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inauguration picture [email protected] General 0 January 28th 09 03:43 PM
picture jlrogers[_2_] ASA 1 January 19th 08 07:25 PM
Cool Picture Joe ASA 2 February 21st 07 02:16 PM
Check the 2nd Picture Lem Bledsoe ASA 2 January 26th 05 05:56 PM
Oil picture V Rasmussen Tall Ships 0 October 10th 04 07:08 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017