Lem Bledsoe

Default Check the 2nd Picture

http://community-2.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage/

Capt. Neal®

"Lem Bledsoe" wrote in message ...
http://community-2.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage/

Gaynz and BB cannot take their eyes off it . . .

CN
BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com

I blew it up and made a poster from it. It's hanging behind my
computer.
Great view while I surf kiddie porn on the web.

BBob

Need special check valve or water pump Karl Timmermann Electronics 6 June 15th 04 11:37 AM
Reality check Skip Gundlach Cruising 10 January 19th 04 04:51 PM
Let's all grab a picture . . . Simple Simon ASA 2 December 14th 03 07:33 AM
Picture of new comm center aboard Claire's Navie Larry Cruising 0 August 16th 03 11:25 PM
Picture of new comm center aboard Claire's Navie Larry Electronics 0 August 16th 03 11:25 PM