Tim Tim is offline

Default The Enola Gay Declassified Photos

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 3:00:34 AM UTC-6, wrote:
This is an unbelievable set of photos - the REAL thing - pix from
Tinian Island as the B-29 "Enola Gay" was being loaded.

Notice the "Top Secret" stamp on some of the photos. In the last few
Pix notice the CRUDE sheet metal work on the casing and fins
of "Little Boy" - the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima.

http://www.alternatewars.com/Bomb_Lo...Bomb_Guide.htm

They guy in the next to last pic. The guy looking down from up in the bomb bay is Hank Tibbs. Hank was a neighbor of mine. He had an oilfield construction company. Great guy/Good man. We buried him about 5 years ago...

More Ike Photos [email protected] Cruising 6 September 21st 08 01:30 AM
WW I photos Gene Park Tall Ship Photos 0 April 30th 08 11:52 PM
Req: Photos [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 1 September 20th 07 04:20 PM
photos Wm Watt General 1 October 3rd 06 05:34 PM