Default More Ike Photos

http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...y=gVNcBf3ccyc#

wrote in message
: http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...y=gVNcBf3ccyc#

So many stupid people. They had plenty of warning and enough time to get
their boats away from there. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They could ride out the
storm, no problem. Yah, right!

Morons, every one of them. They got just what they asked for. Maybe next
time they'll act like sailors and evade instead of lubbers who just wait
there in harm's way.

So many boats - so few sailors.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote in message
http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...y=gVNcBf3ccyc#

I like this one, but I'm wondering how smart it is to stand where he's
standing.

http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...76314960043138

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

wrote in message
: http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...y=gVNcBf3ccyc#

So many stupid people. They had plenty of warning and enough time to get
their boats away from there. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They could ride out the
storm, no problem. Yah, right!

Morons, every one of them. They got just what they asked for. Maybe next
time they'll act like sailors and evade instead of lubbers who just wait
there in harm's way.

So many boats - so few sailors.

Wilbur Hubbard

Sounds like those ****twits in N O La doesn't it?
"Somebody make the storm go away."

LOL losers and crybabies. Maybe Gaynze will pay for them.

"Capt. JG" wrote
I'm wondering how smart it is to stand where he's standing.
http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...76314960043138

Looks like he has an overhead power line there to keep the boat from
toppling over on him...

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
. ..
"Capt. JG" wrote
I'm wondering how smart it is to stand where he's standing.
http://picasaweb.google.com/627345/I...76314960043138

Looks like he has an overhead power line there to keep the boat from
toppling over on him...

Heh... looks like a potential, future Darwin award nominee.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

WW I photos Gene Park Tall Ship Photos 0 April 30th 08 11:52 PM
Req: Photos [email protected] Tall Ship Photos 1 September 20th 07 04:20 PM
photos Wm Watt General 1 October 3rd 06 05:34 PM
More Photos Seahag ASA 24 December 29th 04 03:40 PM