Default Wow!

Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

At least you are not lusting over teenage girls tonight.

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson’s great-great granddaughter.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Söze wrote:
Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson’s great-great granddaughter.

I did not know he had a black GGGD. Mary Wilson was also one of the
original Supremes. Who also was not bad looking.

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson’s great-great granddaughter.

I did not know he had a black GGGD. Mary Wilson was also one of the
original Supremes. Who also was not bad looking.

Whoosh...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.