BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wow! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180724-wow.html)

Keyser Soze November 16th 18 11:53 PM

Wow!

Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Bill[_12_] November 17th 18 12:34 AM

Wow!

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

At least you are not lusting over teenage girls tonight.

Keyser Söze November 17th 18 01:07 AM

Wow!

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson’s great-great granddaughter.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Bill[_12_] November 17th 18 02:22 AM

Wow!

Keyser Söze wrote:
Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson’s great-great granddaughter.

I did not know he had a black GGGD. Mary Wilson was also one of the
original Supremes. Who also was not bad looking.

Keyser Söze November 17th 18 02:26 AM

Wow!

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's
74 and looks terrific.

Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson’s great-great granddaughter.

I did not know he had a black GGGD. Mary Wilson was also one of the
original Supremes. Who also was not bad looking.

Whoosh...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Soze November 17th 18 01:48 PM

Wow!

On 11/17/18 8:39 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 19:56:16 -0500 (EST), Justan wrote:Keyser Soze Wrote in message: Mary Wilson was on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's 74 and looks terrific.Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?The Supreme who didn't get rich and famous or OD on smack.

She was Woodrow Wilsons Great Grand Daughter and she could sing
too. Alert Trump to give her a prize.

She'll have to donate millions of dollars to Trump Enterprises first.
Ivanka wants bigger tits, and they ain't cheap.

Bill[_12_] November 17th 18 05:29 PM

Wow!

Wrote in message:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 19:56:16 -0500 (EST), Justan
wrote:Keyser Soze Wrote in message: Mary Wilson was
on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's 74 and looks
terrific.Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?The Supreme who didn't
get rich and famous or OD on smack.

She was Woodrow Wilsons Great Grand Daughter and she could sing
too. Alert Trump to give her a prize.

She'll have to donate millions of dollars to Trump Enterprises first.
Ivanka wants bigger tits, and they ain't cheap.

Maybe if you were nicer to Dr.Dr. You would not have to look at all,the
other women.

Its Me November 17th 18 09:58 PM

Wow!

Wrote in message:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 19:56:16 -0500 (EST), Justan
wrote:Keyser Soze Wrote in message: Mary Wilson was
on Ari Melber's show tonight... *the* Mary Wilson. She's 74 and looks
terrific.Refresh my memory. Who is Mary Wilson?The Supreme who didn't
get rich and famous or OD on smack.

She was Woodrow Wilsons Great Grand Daughter and she could sing
too. Alert Trump to give her a prize.

She'll have to donate millions of dollars to Trump Enterprises first.
Ivanka wants bigger tits, and they ain't cheap.

Maybe if you were nicer to Dr.Dr. You would not have to look at all,the
other women.

I doubt she's into dried-up old prunes. :)