Default Projection at its finest...

The Orange Buffoon tweeted today:

"The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They
have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are
screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up
with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t..."

All the press reports, including the ones on Faux, have indicated that
the office going "absolutely nuts" is Trump's office, and Trump is the
one doing the screaming and shouting and threatening.

On Thursday, 15 November 2018 10:23:33 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
The Orange Buffoon tweeted today:

"The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They
have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are
screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up
with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t..."

All the press reports, including the ones on Faux, have indicated that
the office going "absolutely nuts" is Trump's office, and Trump is the
one doing the screaming and shouting and threatening.

Hard to believe what the once great United States of America has sunk to.
It's as if 'The Ugly American' is back in style and half of Americans are giddy over it's return.
Sad!

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 07:37:29 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 15 November 2018 10:23:33 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
The Orange Buffoon tweeted today:

"The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They
have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are
screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up
with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t..."

All the press reports, including the ones on Faux, have indicated that
the office going "absolutely nuts" is Trump's office, and Trump is the
one doing the screaming and shouting and threatening.

Hard to believe what the once great United States of America has sunk to.
It's as if 'The Ugly American' is back in style and half of Americans are giddy over it's return.
Sad!

That's called a 'run-on sentence'. Learn to punctuate.

Correcting Run-On Sentences

A run-on sentence can be fixed by connecting its parts correctly. There are several ways to connect
independent clauses. One of them is:

Use a comma and a coordinating conjunction. A comma, paired with a coordinating conjunction (such as
and, but, or or), corrects a run-on sentence. This method emphasizes the relationship between the
two clauses.
Revision example: I love to write papers, and I would write one every day if I had the time.

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 11:23:26 AM UTC-5, John H wrote:
[...]

You missed Donnie's improper use of "it's".

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:34:58 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

[...]

One can only do so much at one time. Besides, he got one of them correct. Maybe he can figure out
which one.