Default Political Spin at its finest

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in southern
California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree.. She
discovered that Senator Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid,
was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.
Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows
in Montana territory:

On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this
inscription:

'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885,
escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton
detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

So Judy recently e-mailed Senator Harry Reid for information about
their great-great uncle.

Harry Reid:

Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following
biographical sketch for her genealogy research:

"Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His
business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian
assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in
1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service,
finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In
1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned
Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an
important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon
which he was standing collapsed."

NOW THAT's how it's done, Folks! That's real POLITICAL SPIN

On Aug 5, 6:10*pm, TopBassDog wrote:
[...]

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Alex Trebek Hosts Democrat Scandal Jeopardy

Johnny Gilbert: This is Jeopardy! With your host…Alex Trebek!

Trebek: Thank you, Johnny! This week, of course, we have a special
edition of Jeopardy. We’re doing all Democrat scandals this week.
All topics and questions cover Democrat Party scandals. Each winner
this week will not only get the proceeds from their winnings, but will
personally get to have a beer with President Barack Obama. A true
treat indeed! So, let’s meet our contestants—all of which are members
of the Democrat Party.

Gilbert: First, there’s Chris Gilder. Chris hails from Detroit,
Michigan, and works emptying bed pans in a nursing home. Next is
Janeane Pillner, a personal injury attorney from Long Beach,
California, specializing in falls, coffee burns and over juicing in
McDonald’s, Wal-Mart and Target. And finally there’s Perry Winkle, a
Harvard Journalism professor that believes 9/11 was an inside job.
Let’s welcome these fine candidates.

Trebek: Chris, tell us about yourself.

Chris: Well, Alex, I used to work at a General Motors plant knocking
down $80,000 per year. That was until George Bush forced the closure
of my GM plant. Now, thanks to Obama’s retraining money, I’m making
minimum wage wiping butts at a nursing home. Barack Obama is just the
greatest.

Trebek: Sounds like fun! Janeane, I hear your story is interesting.

Janeane: You bet it is Alex. I spend my time fighting the greedy
corporate giants. Those *******s aren’t about to screw the little guy
any longer. We’ll get our fair share! The non-stop greed of
McDonald’s and Wal-Mart must end!

Trebek: Oooh, sounds scary. Although, it’ll look better in court if
try some wax for that lip hair. How about you, Perry?

Perry: As you know, Alex, I’m a Journalism professor at Harvard.
There, we explore the truth behind 9/11, and the whole Bush-Cheney-
Halliburton conspiracy to steal more oil by attacking innocent people
in the Middle East. I am proud to say that most of our reporters end
up at MSNBC. A network that isn’t afraid to uncover the truth.

Trebek: OhhhKaaaay. How about we get to our topics? And our topics
a “Climate Change,” “Infidelity,” “The 42nd POTUS,” “China,”
“Afghanistan,” and finally…“Hurricane Katrina.” You drew the short
straw, Perry, so you get to go first.

Perry: I’ll take Afghanistan for $100 Alex.

Trebek: This President…

Perry: What is George Bush?

Trebek: You might want to let me finish the question, Perry. Now,
this President fired General McChrystal for refusing to switch
strategies. Yes…Chris.

Chris: Who is George Bush?

Trebek: Ohhh, sorry. Janeane?

Janeane: Nope. Not a clue.

Trebek: Barack Obama.

Perry: Are you sure that wasn’t George Bush?

Trebek: I’m sure, Perry. But you still have the floor.

Perry: Let’s take Infidelity for $100, Alex.

Trebek: This male Governor of New York was forced to resign over his
scandal involving a high-class call girl?

Janeane: Who is Sarah Palin?

Trebek: Oooh, Janeane, I’m sorry. Governor Palin was the Governor of
Alaska, a woman and a Republican.

Perry: Who is George Bush?

Trebek: Nope, sorry, Perry. Governor Bush was the Governor of Texas
and a Republican as well that wasn’t involved in any sex scandals.
Chris?

Chris: Who is….Governor Mark Sanford?

Trebek: No. Governor Sanford was the Governor of South Carolina, and
he was a Republican too. May I reiterate that all of these questions
focus on Democrat Party scandals. I will tell you now that there are
no Republican answers in any of these questions. O.K., let’s try
somebody else. Janeane, give it a whirl.

Janeane: I’ll take Hurricane Katrina for $500, Alex. I’m sure
somebody fell in a Wal-Mart in New Orleans.

Trebek: This Mayor of New Orleans failed to deploy school buses that
might have allowed thousands of people to reach safety. Yes, Perry?

Perry: Who is George Bush?

Trebek (sighs in frustration): O.K., Perry. First of all George Bush
was never mayor. Secondly, he’s a Republican. (Trebek explodes) And
finally…there is no bleeping George Bush anywhere on this bleeping
board. Do you bleeping understand…you douche bag?

Perry (Takes off his microphone and charges Trebek): Hey, you piece
of Canadian bacon! You don’t talk to me like that! (On his way to
Trebek, Perry falls!)

Janeane (Takes off her microphone and dashes to Perry): Don’t move,
Perry! No one touches my client. I saw that, Trebek. You provoked
him. Perry could end up in a wheel chair for the rest of his life
over this. I’m suing you, Trebek, and Jeopardy! This is going to
cost you your job and your ass, Trebek! Can we get a doctor in here?
My client needs medical service now!

Trebek: And that’s all the time we have for Jeopardy. Join us
tomorrow as we bring up three more morons from the Democrat Party on
Jeopardy!

Janeane (Yelling at Trebek as Perry is hauled off in a gurney.):
You’re going down, Trebek! Down I tell ya!

Thanks for the great comedy! (prophesy)

That's the best laugh since watching the democratic candidates "debate" in
2008 (and 2004, and 2000, and 1996, and 1992, and 1988, and 1984, and 1980,
and 1976............)

Now the only time we get to see sharpton making an ass of himself is when
he's being featured on Fox "News."

ahhhhhh.... the good old days

On 6-Aug-2010, TopBassDog wrote:

[...]

Spin-Tec Roller Furler [email protected] ASA 1 March 26th 09 12:10 AM
Things are starting to spin up Joe ASA 6 August 18th 07 10:33 PM
Open or Spin? SoFarrell General 19 April 6th 05 04:11 AM
Prop spin generator marklan General 10 August 11th 04 01:52 AM
Wally's Spin Bobsprit ASA 11 May 13th 04 10:44 PM