Tim Tim is offline

Default The best to Justice Ginsburg

Reports the 85 yr old fell and broke some ribs.

Here’s to wishing her a full and speedy recovery...

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66559...cturing-3-ribs
Tim Tim is offline

Good for her!

Judge Ginsberg released from the hospital and goes home. I wish her well...

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...doing-well?amp

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 21:13:16 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Good for her!

Judge Ginsberg released from the hospital and goes home. I wish her well...

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...doing-well?amp

If Trump had his head a quarter inch out of his ass, he would put up
Garland for the Ginsburg seat, whenever it happens. That might shut up
the left and Garland would be a decent swing vote.
Tim Tim is offline

11:48
wrote:

Good for her!

Judge Ginsberg released from the hospital and goes home. I wish her well....

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...doing-well?amp

If Trump had his head a quarter inch out of his ass, he would put up
Garland for the Ginsburg seat, whenever it happens. That might shut up
the left and Garland would be a decent swing vote.

The fiesty ol gal isn’t planning on giving up any time soon. She says she plans to be “on board” (boating content) for another 5 years. Lol!

One will out wait the other, I believe...

11:48
wrote:

Good for her!

Judge Ginsberg released from the hospital and goes home. I wish her well...

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...doing-well?amp

If Trump had his head a quarter inch out of his ass, he would put up
Garland for the Ginsburg seat, whenever it happens. That might shut up
the left and Garland would be a decent swing vote.

The fiesty ol gal isn’t planning on giving up any time soon. She says she plans to be “on board” (boating content) for another 5 years. Lol!

One will out wait the other, I believe...

I think reality may overtake "feist". I do think Scalia was replaced
so I am not upset if they get someone in there who balances the court
a little. The democrats have made Garland their messiah and Trump
would go a long way to shutting them up if he put him up. He could
troll out the idea and see how they respond. If they **** on it, then
he could throw Goudy at them ;-)

Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 12:24:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 21:58:01 -0800 (PST), Tim

11:48
wrote:

[...]

There's several that are calling for Goudy to be appointed to about anything...

Tim wrote:
Good for her!

Judge Ginsberg released from the hospital and goes home. I wish her well...

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...doing-well?amp

Me too. And a well-deserved retirement!

There is justice... F.O.A.D. General 11 August 3rd 13 12:56 PM
Republican justice? X ` Man[_3_] General 9 December 27th 11 07:54 PM
justice? Frogwatch General 13 June 26th 09 02:49 AM
No justice.... Don White General 14 November 25th 07 03:18 AM
OT : Justice Prevails Harry Krause General 68 November 13th 03 02:17 PM