Default I don't blame her...

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 07:20:31 -0400, John H.
wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

What Trump could do is STFU so he doesn't swallow both feet.

wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

What Trump could do is STFU so he doesn't swallow both feet.

He appears to be incapable of that.

wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

Gee, what's the point of wasting a trillion dollars a year on the
military (or close to a trillion) when we don't have the wherewithal to
give the Saudis a smack upside the head for something like this? I
mean, what would disgruntled Saudis do, crash airplanes into the new WTC?

wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

Gee, what's the point of wasting a trillion dollars a year on the
military (or close to a trillion) when we don't have the wherewithal to
give the Saudis a smack upside the head for something like this? I
mean, what would disgruntled Saudis do, crash airplanes into the new WTC?

Are you really suggesting we start another no win war in the middle
east?

On 10/27/18 8:51 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:11:37 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

Gee, what's the point of wasting a trillion dollars a year on the
military (or close to a trillion) when we don't have the wherewithal to
give the Saudis a smack upside the head for something like this? I
mean, what would disgruntled Saudis do, crash airplanes into the new WTC?

Are you really suggesting we start another no win war in the middle
east?

Not at all. I'm merely wondering why we blow so much money on the
military when we don't the wherewithal to give the Saudis a smack upside
the head.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 20:59:19 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/27/18 8:51 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:11:37 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356

I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could
tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that.

Gee, what's the point of wasting a trillion dollars a year on the
military (or close to a trillion) when we don't have the wherewithal to
give the Saudis a smack upside the head for something like this? I
mean, what would disgruntled Saudis do, crash airplanes into the new WTC?

Are you really suggesting we start another no win war in the middle
east?

Not at all. I'm merely wondering why we blow so much money on the
military when we don't the wherewithal to give the Saudis a smack upside
the head.

They call that an act of war.

wrote:

On 10/27/18 8:51 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:11:37 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So, we can’t use it and they know we can’t use, except on third world
countries in Africa and Asia and countries with no government at all. Do we
need to spend a trillion on that?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
wrote: On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 20:59:19 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: On 10/27/18 8:51 PM, wrote: On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 19:11:37 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote: On 10/27/18 12:36 PM, wrote: On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 07:20:31 -0400, John H. wrote: In her position, given the wishy-washy approach by our President, I'd do the same thing: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45989356 I am really not sure what we were supposed to do. I guess we could tell them not to sell Europe any more oil. Putin would like that. Gee, what's the point of wasting a trillion dollars a year on the military (or close to a trillion) when we don't have the wherewithal to give the Saudis a smack upside the head for something like this? I mean, what would disgruntled Saudis do, crash airplanes into the new WTC? Are you really suggesting we start another no win war in the middle east? Not at all. I'm merely wondering why we blow so much money on the military when we don't the wherewithal to give the Saudis a smack upside the head. They call that an act of war. So, we can?t use it and they know we can?t use, except on third worldcountries in Africa and Asia and countries with no government at all. Do weneed to spend a trillion on that?-- Posted with my iPhone 8+.

You didn't flinch when Obammer made 10 trillion vaporize with no
plausible explanation.