Default More vomit from Luddite's POTUS, Donald the Pig

MISSOULA, Mont. — Donald Trump praised a Republican candidate’s assault
last year on a reporter and fumed over his Democratic opponents here on
Thursday night in a freewheeling rally meant to mobilize his base’s
support in the coming midterm elections.

In urging the crowd to vote for Representative Greg Gianforte, who is
running for re-election and who was sentenced to anger management
classes and community service for assaulting a reporter last spring, Mr.
Trump jokingly warned the crowd to “never wrestle him.”

“I had heard he body-slammed a reporter,” Mr. Trump said, noting that he
was initially concerned that Mr. Gianforte would lose in a special
election last May. “I said, ‘Wait a minute. I know Montana pretty well;
I think it might help him.’ And it did.”

“Anybody that can do a body-slam,” the president added, “that’s my kind
of guy.”

Mr. Trump made no mention at the rally of Jamal Khashoggi, a dissident
Saudi journalist and columnist for The Washington Post, who disappeared
this month after visiting the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul. United States
intelligence officials say Mr. Khashoggi was most likely killed by Saudi
officials.

The Guardian U.S., which employs the reporter whom Mr. Gianforte
body-slammed, issued a statement on Thursday night after Mr. Trump
finished speaking.

“To celebrate an attack on a journalist who was simply doing his job is
an attack on the First Amendment by someone who has taken an oath to
defend it,” said John Mulholland, the editor of The Guardian U.S. “In
the aftermath of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, it runs the risk of
inviting other assaults on journalists both here and across the world
where they often face far greater threats.”

- - -
Puke.

On 10/19/2018 10:46 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

So now the Dems are trying to make a scandal out of campaign humor.

They are all over MSNBC today comparing Trump's humorous comments
about a "body slam" to the death and hacking up of the journalist in
Saudi Arabia.

Oh wait ... they claim they are "journalists" also.

On 10/19/18 12:26 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

There's nothing funny about physical beatings.

On 10/19/18 12:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

It's just another example of why your boy Trump is unsuitable for
political office.

On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 12:41:32 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Activist journalists are given way too much cover for their over-the-top actions. The reporter walked into a private interview uninvited, aggressively stuck his recorder in the guy's face, was acting like an asshat, was asked to stop and leave, and then got pushed. He fell and broke his glasses, and then played it up to the hilt, claiming he was body slammed, even made sure he was checked out by EMS and went to the hospital for an x-ray. He was an aggressive asshole reporter that got less than he probably deserved.

Oh, and is anything funny about Maxine and others inciting physical violence against conservatives?

On 10/19/2018 12:47 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

He was making a ****ing joke Harry. Get over it. The "assault" by
Gianforte was wrong and he later made a lengthy apology plus raised
over $50K for a fund to "protect journalists. The journalist
was not injured, does not have long lasting trauma and maybe learned
something himself. Today's "journalists" can be very aggressive and
"in your face". If you listen to the audio of the altercation it
certainly sounds like that was going on and Gianforte, being human, lost
it.

You can't compare it (although your party *is* trying to) to being
murdered, hacked in pieces and scattered somewhere.

Trump wasn't talking about that. You Dems are ready to jump on
*anything*.

On 10/19/2018 12:53 PM, Its Me wrote:
[...]

Harry's party is jumping on anything and everything that might buy a
vote on November 6th. That's all. They thought it was pretty funny
when Biden said he wanted to fight Trump. Lots of yuk yuks about that.

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 12:38:37 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

Unless left wing thugs like Antifa is doing it I suppose.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
[...]

I can tell which words you contributed. You hsven't matured much
since kindergarden.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

POTUS dumfoch Keyser Söze General 54 September 17th 17 06:27 PM
They want to be POTUS F.O.A.D. General 0 November 12th 13 01:55 AM
When a dog returns to it's vomit pile. [email protected] General 25 July 2nd 09 05:35 AM
Shit, Spit & other Vomit Worst of Sex Touring 0 January 11th 05 09:10 PM
A POTUS without a plan... Jack Goff General 4 December 28th 04 03:53 PM