Default Nikki Haley ...

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 2:52:12 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 2:29 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 12:38 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 11:37 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 11:19:54 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 11:13 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

... is leaving as UN ambassador at the end of the year.

Watch Trump drive the Dems and Harry completely over the
edge as he announces that her successor will be ...

John Bolton.

Bolton would be perfect for Trump.

Not a lot of difference between Haley and when Bolton had the job
previously except Haley is much more popular and prettier.

Haley is popular and mainstream enough that she could be the first
female VP or POTUS.Â* You have to wonder what her plans are when she
leaves the UN post.

I think she's being very honest when she says she needs a break ... and
wants to connect again more closely with her kids.

But .. 2024 isn't too far away.Â* :-)

I’m not aware of anything Haley has done to help the cause of world peace
or to alleviate suffering or injustice in the world.

Apparently you've been sleeping for the past two years.Â* In addition to
her hard stance on issues in the UN, she has traveled extensively to
witness firsthand the plight of people, especially children, in third
world countries.Â* Armed with that, she has taken some countries and
agencies to task.

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement is in error, as Luddite points out.

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki justan General 0 June 25th 18 01:47 PM
Nikki Bella- Marco Island FL 2-18-2017 Paul McGrane[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 February 19th 17 01:16 PM
Haley G MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 29th 08 09:29 PM