Default Nikki, Nikki, Nikki

Wrote in message:
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 15:42:37 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/24/18 2:26 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/24/2018 10:20 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/23/18 10:03 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 23 June 2018 11:55:47 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
In withdrawing the U.S. from the U.N. Human Rights Council, ambassador
Nikki Haley said "Our commitment does not allow us to remain part of a
hypocritical and self-serving organization that makes a mockery of
human
rights."

And she said that with a straight face.
So..as usual Trump is right and the rest of the civilized world is
wrong.
For The John's sake, I'm going to go back and review the revelations
for the coming anti-Christ. A lot of Trumps actions seem vaguely
familiar.

Your leader is agnostic. Why bother him with your religious posts?

Golly gee, Alejandro Jorge Fuste, you are such a small-minded twerp.
Agnostic I may be, but there are many religious figures in history I
admire for one reason or another, faults though they may have had. I
also have no problems with those who actually believe and try to live
by the decent teachings of their faiths. That would include Don but
exclude most if not all of the self-proclaimed christians in this
newsgroup. It is hard for an agnostic like me to consider you
conservatives as christians, what with all the hate you spew.

I dislike agnostics who jam their uncertainty down your throats.

Me, too. I'm not uncertain; there's no proof for the existence of a
"creator," *any* religion's creator.

And you jam that belief down people's throats as forcefully as any
evangelical preacher.

You have a choice. If the message is so horrific, don't listen.
And it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to keep the light on at
night.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/