Default New Boat

On 10/7/18 3:28 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 14:05:05 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/7/18 1:23 PM,
wrote:
On 7 Oct 2018 14:31:20 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

"One of my Shenandoah buddies picked up this beauty used, cleaned her up
and refinished the wood. Can't wait to give her a spin out on the river.

https://flic.kr/p/N3aBmF

It's a Canadian style canoe."

Bow section reminds me of the big voyageur type of canoe that opened the
interior up to the fur trade.

Hope to give her a spin when the river calms down a bit...the heavy rains
put so much water in the river, it is pretty dangerous.

Don is telling you that is a rough water canoe.

It is, indeed, but I'm a placid waters canoeist.

I am not much of a canoeist at all. I will play with a kayak but
canoes seen the worst of both worlds. Not only are they unstable but
you still have to paddle.

Typically, when we are out canoeing on the Shenandoah, we're not out
where there are serious rapids, the water is crystal clear, the scenery
is great, and, in the summer, it's a refreshing swim. In many places it
is too shallow for an outboard, and I've not seen a jetski or, even
worse, an airboat out there.

On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 14:05:53 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/7/18 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 09:17:21 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/7/18 9:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/7/2018 9:05 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

One of my Shenandoah buddies picked up this beauty used, cleaned her
up and refinished the wood. Can't wait to give her a spin out on the
river.

https://flic.kr/p/N3aBmF

It's a Canadian style canoe.

Racist logo.

Take it up with the Brits...that's where they are manufactured.

Ah yes, the racist Brits. It is probably where the roots of racism
started across the globe. They have a pejorative term and a history of
subjugating every non-white race on every continent on the planet.

You sure are consistent. You hate everyone except of course your bat****
crazy Loonytarians and Trump.

What did I say that was wrong? I would think you would object to a
culture that was subjugating people of color on every continent except
Antarctica.
It was also on topic since Richard pointed out the racist logo and Don
said it was from the British.

wrote:
[...]

My comment was directed at your predilection to **** on everyone and
everything and every concept, except loonytarianism and trump.

wrote:
[...]

No not everything but I will take a shot at the brits when it seems
appropriate. It is hard to ignore when racism comes up.

wrote:
[...]

He actually only ****s on one person around here, and that person runs around begging him to do so.
I won't mention any names.

Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

"One of my Shenandoah buddies picked up this beauty used, cleaned her up
and refinished the wood. Can't wait to give her a spin out on the river.

https://flic.kr/p/N3aBmF

It's a Canadian style canoe."

Bow section reminds me of the big voyageur type of canoe that opened the
interior up to the fur trade.

Hope to give her a spin when the river calms down a bit...the heavy rains
put so much water in the river, it is pretty dangerous.

Go for it. You're a bad ass!