Default Wow

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:58:40 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 9/28/2018 9:46 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

My opinion is based upon the reality of Kavanaugh and how the Repubs would
approve a mass murderer for that seat.

Well, Kavanaugh is only a sniveling frat-boy anti-Democrat,
attemped rapist, without judicial temperament, not a mass
murderer. A fine addition to compliment Thomas on the court.
Just think of it: an avowed partisan drunk crybaby on SCOTUS!
Regretable that such an lying ****sack should be so elevated,
but to be expected with the state of the Republican party.
Chief Justice Roberts is sorely disappointed.
BTW, when the term for SCOTUS was set at "life," the average
life was 36 years. Its obvious that should be examined.

I suppose that if Kavanaugh were a sniveling frat-boy, anti-Republican,
attemped rapist, without judicial temperament his nomination would
have been supported unanimously by Democrats.

That's all this is all about. Period.

The Dems are still trying to block his confirmation vote
as I type.

This, like most things in American politics is all about abortion and
guns. The same people who have their hair on fire about Kavanaugh felt
the same way last week (including Harry) but it was all about Roe.
I imagine if you could get them to stop talking about Roe for a second
they would say they think Kavanaugh would be soft on gun control.

I am agnostic on abortion since I think the government should stay out
of it either way. If I did want the government to be involved in any
way, it would be to make abortion a covered service under medicaid
along with any birth control services available today.
Both of those are huge money savers.