Default Wow

Kavanaugh: temper tantrums, incessant drinking of water, snorting,
argues with and interrupts U.S. Senators, refuses to give straight
answers to simple questions, dissembles, totally afraid of FBI queries...

Trump certainly picks the best people. Unfortunately, they aren't being
well-represented by Kavanaugh.

And Lindsay Graham? Ever the sucker of Trump's dick.

On 9/27/2018 5:15 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Kavanaugh: temper tantrums, incessant drinking of water, snorting,
argues with and interrupts U.S. Senators, refuses to give straight
answers to simple questions, dissembles, totally afraid of FBI queries...

Trump certainly picks the best people. Unfortunately, they aren't being
well-represented by Kavanaugh.

And Lindsay Graham? Ever the sucker of Trump's dick.

If it weren't so damaging and hurtful to other people this would be comical.

During the recent break the talking heads on MSNBC were blaming the
whole mess on Trump.

On 9/27/18 5:38 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/27/2018 5:15 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Kavanaugh: temper tantrums, incessant drinking of water, snorting,
argues with and interrupts U.S. Senators, refuses to give straight
answers to simple questions, dissembles, totally afraid of FBI queries...

Trump certainly picks the best people. Unfortunately, they aren't
being well-represented by Kavanaugh.

And Lindsay Graham? Ever the sucker of Trump's dick.

If it weren't so damaging and hurtful to other people this would be
comical.

During the recent break the talking heads on MSNBC were blaming the
whole mess on Trump.

Well, we all know Trump picks the best. Just ask him.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Kavanaugh: temper tantrums, incessant drinking of water, snorting,
argues with and interrupts U.S. Senators, refuses to give straight
answers to simple questions, dissembles, totally afraid of FBI queries...

Trump certainly picks the best people. Unfortunately, they aren't being
well-represented by Kavanaugh.

And Lindsay Graham? Ever the sucker of Trump's dick.

To his credit Kavanaugh didn't fall into the FBI trap. Smart
fella. He'll be a great SC judge.

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 17:15:11 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Kavanaugh: temper tantrums, incessant drinking of water, snorting,
argues with and interrupts U.S. Senators, refuses to give straight
answers to simple questions, dissembles, totally afraid of FBI queries...

I just saw a man who was frustrated by the whole circus. He didn't say
he was afraid of the FBI. He only indicated that he also understood
this was simply trying to run out the clock.
Even my wife, who is no Trump or Kavanaugh fan said "Since when does
the person being investigated get to ask the FBI to investigate them"?
Booker just looked stupid asking that question over and over.
(certainly not "presidential" if that was where he was going)
They did make a good point. If this was really about getting to the
truth, why did Feinstein hold on to that for 60 days and not bring it
up in the confidential sessions of the vetting process. Also why
didn't the senate democrats want to participate in the committee
investigation. I hear Feinstein acting like she did not even know that
was going on. This was nothing but a cheap political trick.
I do bet, if Kavanaugh is damaged by this, it will see a court room
where there will be a thorough investigation and more people
testifying under oath. At that point Dr Ford will be in a lot more
hostile environment as the defendant.

wrote:

[...]

Do you think Dr. Ford will be subject to libel or slander because of her
testimony? I would think Congressional testimony is protected by
absolute privilege.

As for Kavanaugh, he demonstrated he is a man out of control, and
unsuitable for the bench in any position. The purpose of the FBI inquiry
in this case would be to investigate questions and obtain information
that no one has, and get it from people who are under oath. The Repubs
and Kavanaugh are scared ****less of what might be turned up.

wrote:

[...]

I would not be surprised if Kavanaugh gets rejected but it is not
because the Ford accusation was ever proved. They really do not have
anything but an uncorroborated memory of a 15 year old who really
can't remember much. It is just the perception.
I also think the next one Trump sends up will sail through, no matter
who it is.
As for whether Kavanaugh has a case, that is just up to the ambulance
chaser he hires but if what I saw today is any indication, they can
rip her apart in testimony where she is the target. Rachel Mitchell
was really starting to discredit her a few times when she was reminded
Ford was not on trial here. That would not be true in civil court
where little is out of bounds.
His future career might depend on destroying Ford tho and that is sad.
She might be better off if she admits the possibility it was someone
else and goes looking for that person. Maybe she can destroy some
CEO's life too. It would be a start if she could remember one other
person who was at this party.
I still blame the whole thing on Senate democrats who would not let
this work itself out in a private investigation 2 months ago and
preferred to try it in the press at the last minute, with the clock
ticking. Feinstein should have at least found out if there was anyone
else on the planet who could corroborate one thing this woman alleged.
Why didn't she tell the FBI about it when they were doing the initial
vetting or turn it over to the Senate investigators who were running
their own investigation.

wrote:

[...]

It's amazing to me how two sides can have totally different views or
conclusions regarding this whole mess.

The way I see it the strategy of the Dems was to delay, delay, delay
hoping to push this off until after the midterms with hopes of gaining
control in Congress.

It's politics, but as each of the delaying tactics ran their course
and a confirmation vote became eminent, the Dems dug deeper into their
delaying tactics eventually getting close to the bottom of the barrel
and the anti-Kavanaugh sleaze campaign was all that was left. If
the Dems had been able to block Kavanaugh's confirmation prior
to Ford's letter becoming public, we would never had heard of it.

I agree with my wife's opinion about Ford. She comes across as a
troubled woman possibly with issues that are not
related to the Kavanaugh issue. Just a guess but she seems very
insecure for someone with an advanced degree (PhD) in psychiatry,
a university professor who should be very comfortable in public
appearances and ... is well traveled in airplanes. Somethings just
don't add up. I asked my wife if, as a woman, she thought that
the claims of a "sexual assault" as Ford described it while in HS,
at a party that involved drinking and in which no actual rape
occurred, would be an experience that would cause a life-long
trauma in a woman. My wife said no way.

That's all I can go by as a male.

I also wonder if Ford's decision to write the letter
to Feinstein was something she did completely on her own
when she learned of Kavanaugh's nomination or did she
communicate privately with friends or associates who
encouraged her to contact Feinstein. I can't remember if
that question was asked of her. I know it's cynical but Ford
is a university professor in California, a breeding ground for
progressive liberal obstructionism to anything Trump.

I agree that both her testimony of what she thinks happened and
Kavanaugh's defense of himself were credible. Call it a tie. The tie
breaker therefore is which of the two were able to provide credible
evidence that backed up their stories. In that case Kavanaugh won hands
down.

He should be confirmed and put this whole mess behind us before the
sleazy campaign orchestrated by the Democrats becomes the norm for
future debates.

On 9/28/2018 8:47 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Kavanaugh is a lying, short-tempered, sexually aggressive and either former
or current drunk and is perfectly suited as a Trump nominee who will be
seated because the Repubs went totally tribal to protect him.

My post started with: "It's amazing to me how two sides can have
totally different views or conclusions regarding this whole mess."

Your response only confirms what I said except your's is based
simply on a prejudiced political opinion whereas mine had some backup to it.