Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Florence!

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 13:33:48 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I keep kicking around the scooter idea. I'd get one of these. Very
comfortable for a tall guy. There
is also an extension for the windscreen. With a 650cc engine, the
thing will scoot over 100mph and
is fine on the interstate.

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...ABS-5004031071

The inexpensive little scooter I bought is nothing like a Silverwing.
Only 150 cc and has a top speed of about 60-65 mph on a good day.
Still, it's fun to tool around with and make runs to the convenience
store.* It's not comfortable enough to go much further.* I bought a
color coordinated seat cushion for the seat that helps.

Everyone loves your new scooter outfit...

https://flic.kr/p/MkRNce

You're just jealous ...

https://tinyurl.com/y8e6w6pg

===

'Airee would need a wide load sign and an escort vehicle.