Default Florence!

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 08:19:17 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 15:02:47 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I've about trashed the scooter idea anyway. Scooters seem like they'd be much more convenient than
the motorcycle. But, I'd still have to put on long pants, a jacket, a helmet, and gloves, so the
convenience really wouldn't exist.

===

People ride scooters all over Bermuda without any of that except the
helmet.

I see people riding all manner of scooter, moped and motorcycle around
here in shorts and flip flops, no helmet.

wrote:

I've about trashed the scooter idea anyway. Scooters seem like they'd
be much more convenient than
the motorcycle. But, I'd still have to put on long pants, a jacket, a
helmet, and gloves, so the
convenience really wouldn't exist.

===

People ride scooters all over Bermuda without any of that except the
helmet.

I see people riding all manner of scooter, moped and motorcycle around
here in shorts and flip flops, no helmet.

Stupid is as stupid does...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Söze
On 9/17/18 9:00 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
I know. I see people here doing it on big bikes all the time too. As a Motorcycle Safety Foundation
instructor, I cringe whenever I see it.

I always wear a helmet. You and Wayne have seen the pictures of why...

Excessively ugly head?

No, to keep from having one, that is if I had survived the wreck.