Default BBC - Down to Earth in this mess

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45274175

I figure I'd better post this before Harry does.

"This is the sort of stuff that should be in People magazine," says James Montfort III, when I call
him to ask what he makes of the legal turmoil surrounding Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen.

"It's more important to get North Korea to give up their nuclear arms, it's more important to make
sure Mexico is playing fair on trade - than it is to worry about whether Donald Trump had consensual
sex with someone years ago."

Montfort makes a lot of sense.

John H. Wrote in message:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45274175

I figure I'd better post this before Harry does.

"This is the sort of stuff that should be in People magazine," says James Montfort III, when I call
him to ask what he makes of the legal turmoil surrounding Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen.

"It's more important to get North Korea to give up their nuclear arms, it's more important to make
sure Mexico is playing fair on trade - than it is to worry about whether Donald Trump had consensual
sex with someone years ago."

Montfort makes a lot of sense.

And then you have Fat Harry's take on what's important. "Nailing
Trump is everything"

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Don't mess with Americans [email protected] General 1 December 20th 16 12:36 PM
What a mess SoFarrell General 37 June 16th 05 01:00 PM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE. [email protected] Electronics 4 February 15th 05 01:01 AM
OT How did we get in this mess? Don White General 1 December 22nd 04 05:20 PM
What a mess! Pony Express ASA 0 September 17th 03 02:08 PM