Tim Tim is offline

Default Cohen and Manafort

Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

4:43 PMKeyser Söze
Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

........,
Conservatives clear em out. Seems the dems like to keep theirs hanging around..,

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 21:20:24 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/21/18 8:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

There's no road you won't go down to give Trump and Thugs, Inc., cover, eh?

How does this have anything to do with Trump at all? He was not
mentioned in any of the indictments nor was he brought up in any of
the testimony that I heard about.
I am just pointing out that the laws are so convoluted and the
dealings of multinational corporations are so complex that I doubt any
of them could survive this kind of scrutiny.
It is like the old TCMP audits the IRS ran. They always found
something, no matter how careful the filers were.

Manafort! Nomen Nescio General 0 December 5th 17 08:43 PM
Manafort! Keyser Söze General 4 December 5th 17 04:44 AM
Leonard Cohen dead at 82 years. True North[_2_] General 12 November 20th 16 04:34 PM