BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cohen and Manafort (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179915-cohen-manafort.html)

Tim August 21st 18 10:25 PM

Cohen and Manafort

Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

Keyser Soze August 21st 18 10:27 PM

Cohen and Manafort

On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Tim August 21st 18 10:38 PM

Cohen and Manafort

Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Keyser Söze August 21st 18 10:43 PM

Cohen and Manafort

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Tim August 22nd 18 12:39 AM

Cohen and Manafort

4:43 PMKeyser Söze
Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

........,
Conservatives clear em out. Seems the dems like to keep theirs hanging around..,

[email protected] August 22nd 18 01:04 AM

Cohen and Manafort

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

Keyser Soze August 22nd 18 02:20 AM

Cohen and Manafort

On 8/21/18 8:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

There's no road you won't go down to give Trump and Thugs, Inc., cover, eh?

justan August 22nd 18 03:14 AM

Cohen and Manafort

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/21/18 8:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They?ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn?t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

There's no road you won't go down to give Trump and Thugs, Inc., cover, eh?

What thuggery was committed?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Bill[_12_] August 22nd 18 03:31 AM

Cohen and Manafort

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/21/18 8:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

There's no road you won't go down to give Trump and Thugs, Inc., cover, eh?

There is no road you won’t go down to trash Trump and give a pass to the
women who actually rigged the Democrat side of the election.

[email protected] August 22nd 18 04:55 PM

Cohen and Manafort

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 21:20:24 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/21/18 8:04 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:43:44 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/21/18 5:25 PM, Tim wrote:
Guilty.

Draining the swamp. [flush!]

The Trump swamp. And there are many more gators in it...

Swamp is swamp Harry. They’ve been charged and tried. Trump hasn’t.

Trumpsters...the very best...criminals.

I really wonder how many people doing business in Eastern Europe,
North Africa or even most of Asia could sustain this level of scrutiny
and not be guilty of something. I bet if anyone went page by page
through Apple's assets, some of that $250 billion they have stashed
overseas was not completely reported. These days they don't even
report their foreign holdings on their quarterly.

There's no road you won't go down to give Trump and Thugs, Inc., cover, eh?

How does this have anything to do with Trump at all? He was not
mentioned in any of the indictments nor was he brought up in any of
the testimony that I heard about.
I am just pointing out that the laws are so convoluted and the
dealings of multinational corporations are so complex that I doubt any
of them could survive this kind of scrutiny.
It is like the old TCMP audits the IRS ran. They always found
something, no matter how careful the filers were.