Tim Tim is offline

Default Now You Know

Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 8:47:44 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

It's just some good democrats taking advantage of an opportunity.

On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 6:14:51 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

No one said it was, Harry...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That?s a fact. It?s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Do you booby trap your house when you leave? Being as paranoid as
you are, I'll bet you do.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That?s a fact. It?s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Do you booby trap your house when you leave? Being as paranoid as
you are, I'll bet you do.

I have an attack cat. She will rip your face off if you break in...

On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That?s a fact. It?s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Do you booby trap your house when you leave? Being as paranoid as
you are, I'll bet you do.

I have an attack cat. She will rip your face off if you break in...

Not to worry. I wouldn't think of going near that sty of yours.
Cat stink is enough to gag a maggot. ( no offence to those who
clean up after their pets)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/