BoatBanter.com

-   -   Now You Know (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179908-re-now-you-know.html)

Alex[_15_] August 21st 18 01:09 AM

Now You Know

wrote:
A young couple got married and went away on their honeymoon.

After two weeks they came back and finally put away all of the presents they received from friends and family.

Since this was a new home, the process took some time.

A week later, they received two tickets in the mail for a popular show where tickets were impossible to get.

They were very excited and warmed by the gesture of the person who sent this.

Inside the envelope, however, was only a small piece of paper with a single line, “Guess who sent them.”

The pair had much fun trying to identify the donor but failed in the effort.

They went to the theater and had a wonderful time.

On their return home late at night, still trying to guess the identity of the unknown host, they found the house stripped of every article of value.

And on the bare table in the dining room was a piece of paper on which was written in the same hand as the enclosure with the tickets:

“Now you know!”

I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

Tim August 23rd 18 01:47 AM

Now You Know

Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

Its Me August 23rd 18 02:04 AM

Now You Know

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 8:47:44 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

It's just some good democrats taking advantage of an opportunity.

Keyser Soze August 23rd 18 12:14 PM

Now You Know

On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Tim August 23rd 18 12:34 PM

Now You Know

On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 6:14:51 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That’s a fact. It’s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

No one said it was, Harry...

justan August 23rd 18 02:34 PM

Now You Know

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That?s a fact. It?s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Do you booby trap your house when you leave? Being as paranoid as
you are, I'll bet you do.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze August 23rd 18 03:17 PM

Now You Know

On 8/23/18 9:34 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That?s a fact. It?s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Do you booby trap your house when you leave? Being as paranoid as
you are, I'll bet you do.

I have an attack cat. She will rip your face off if you break in...

justan August 23rd 18 04:31 PM

Now You Know

On 8/23/18 9:34 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/22/18 8:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
I remember reading an article that said some sick *******s read the
obituaries and burglarize the homes of the deceased's families during
the funeral services.

That?s a fact. It?s happened in my locale...

It's not uncommon or even new.

Do you booby trap your house when you leave? Being as paranoid as
you are, I'll bet you do.

I have an attack cat. She will rip your face off if you break in...

Not to worry. I wouldn't think of going near that sty of yours.
Cat stink is enough to gag a maggot. ( no offence to those who
clean up after their pets)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/