Default Of course Whoppi gets a pass

Lol out of all the political affiliated elites trump is the only one who has openly in television told anyone committing acts of violence in his name to stop. When Bernie and Hillary were asked “what would you say to those attacking trump supporters in your name?”. Their response was “I can’t be help for the actions of all of supporters.
Then you have Maxine waters who openly Insites violence and tells people she’s going to kill trump.
Let me know when trump supporters start randomly assuaging children for wearing Bernie or Hillary shirts.....I’ll wait.

New Pass sailmonstermomma General 4 March 26th 08 03:48 PM
Active Pass pe.rhodes Tall Ship Photos 2 September 14th 07 03:52 AM
HOW DO I BY PASS THE IGNITION KEY ? sonofadocker General 4 November 19th 06 08:03 PM
OT - Another prediction comes to pass! [email protected] General 50 May 18th 06 05:37 AM
OT--Here's one bill that will never pass NOYB General 86 July 28th 05 12:52 PM