Default An interesting fact...

On 7/17/18 8:56 PM, Tim wrote:

10:55 AMJohn H
Yup, why else would he bring Christianity into the issue?

I really am wondering that myself.

My opening statement had nothing to do with any kind of a religious diety. But Harry thinks so. I’m not surprised at all. Harry has proved he believes in things he cannot see nor prove.

Poor Harry. He actually believes in things he doesn’t really believe in after all.

Just a little rubbing of your nose in your religious beliefs. because,
surely a true Christian like you would support the separation of
children from their families. Right?

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:35:46 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/17/18 8:56 PM, Tim wrote:

10:55 AMJohn H
Yup, why else would he bring Christianity into the issue?

I really am wondering that myself.

My opening statement had nothing to do with any kind of a religious diety. But Harry thinks so. Im not surprised at all. Harry has proved he believes in things he cannot see nor prove.

Poor Harry. He actually believes in things he doesnt really believe in after all.

Just a little rubbing of your nose in your religious beliefs. because,
surely a true Christian like you would support the separation of
children from their families. Right?

===

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are
Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let
every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there
is no authority except from God and those which exist are established
by God."

In no jurisdiction that I'm aware of, Christian, Agnostic,
Narcissistic, or otherwise, are children allowed to accompany their
parents to jail.

Tim Tim is offline

8:35 PMKeyser Soze
Just a little rubbing of your nose in your religious beliefs. because,
surely a true Christian like you would support the separation of
children from their families. Right?

Nope. Keep imagining.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/17/18 8:41 AM, Tim wrote:

7:37 AMJohn H
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 05:30:18 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

?Did you know:?

Families don’t get separated when they come into America, legally!?

Well I'll be!

————

Amazing, isn’t it?

What could be more Christian than separating migrant children from their
parents, shipping the kids thousands of miles away, treating them like
subhumans, and losing track of them? Your Jesus definitely would approve.

Don’t separate them. Put them on the same bus to the northern border.

wrote:

On 7/17/18 8:56 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

He's been asked that question several times now. Hasn't answered it as yet. He and his buddy, Donna
the Fool, apparently lack the gonads to answer the tough questions, i.e. those which show the
stupidity of their positions.

wrote:

On 7/17/18 8:56 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

I'd say your righteous, self-centered, "**** you" attitude towards the
poor is trumped (great word, eh?) by this:

Matthew 25:34-40 King James Version (KJV)

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed
of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation
of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in
prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed
thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,
ye have done it unto me.

Oh, and the Trump administration is *deliberately* separating kids from
their parents, sending the kids thousands of miles away, dragging babies
into court, abusing the kids, et cetera. That is not the usual way the
government treats the innocent kids of the parents it imprisoned. Also,
it is not usual to imprison those seeking asylum.

Bill

"Don’t separate them. *Put them on the same bus to the northern border."*

So Swill...your answer to your problems is to dump them on someone else?
How 'merican of you!

On 7/18/18 7:50 AM, True North wrote:
Bill

"Don’t separate them. *Put them on the same bus to the northern border."

So Swill...your answer to your problems is to dump them on someone else?
How 'merican of you!

It's all just part of Herring's nationalism and racism and the racism of
his buddies here. Had they been living in previous times, they would
have been against Irish, Italian, Jewish immigrants, too. These bozos
love to try to insult Canada, Germany, Mexico, other countries in
Europe, just like their asshole POTUS, Trump.

Keyser Soze

On 7/18/18 7:50 AM, True North wrote:*
Bill*
*
*
"Don’t separate them. *Put them on the same bus to the northern border."*
*
*
So Swill...your answer to your problems is to dump them on someone else?*
How 'merican of you!*
*

"It's all just part of Herring's nationalism and racism and the racism of*
his buddies here. Had they been living in previous times, they would*
have been against Irish, Italian, Jewish immigrants, too. These bozos*
love to try to insult Canada, Germany, Mexico, other countries in*
Europe, just like their asshole POTUS, Trump."*

I agree!
It's like a case of 'monkey see, monkey do
Sad!

Tim Tim is offline

[...]

———

Harry, speaking of your self-righteousness you ignore the parable of the great wedding banquet.

Matthew 22:

“8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.”

Straighten up Harry. Do something worthy with your life.

Interesting Nautical Fact of the Day... Short Wave Sportfishing General 15 February 20th 07 01:22 AM
Fact.... Larry Cruising 3 September 11th 06 03:57 AM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
The fact that . . . Capt. Neal ASA 0 April 7th 05 08:03 PM