John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default An interesting fact...

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:39:19 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 21:35:46 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/17/18 8:56 PM, Tim wrote:

10:55 AMJohn H
Yup, why else would he bring Christianity into the issue?

I really am wondering that myself.

My opening statement had nothing to do with any kind of a religious diety. But Harry thinks so. I’m not surprised at all. Harry has proved he believes in things he cannot see nor prove.

Poor Harry. He actually believes in things he doesn’t really believe in after all.

Just a little rubbing of your nose in your religious beliefs. because,
surely a true Christian like you would support the separation of
children from their families. Right?

===

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are
Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's." Romans 13:1 "Let
every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there
is no authority except from God and those which exist are established
by God."

In no jurisdiction that I'm aware of, Christian, Agnostic,
Narcissistic, or otherwise, are children allowed to accompany their
parents to jail.

He's been asked that question several times now. Hasn't answered it as yet. He and his buddy, Donna
the Fool, apparently lack the gonads to answer the tough questions, i.e. those which show the
stupidity of their positions.