Default Rachel

http://www.nickiswift.com/127984/the...hel-maddow/sl/

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 8:02:44 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
http://www.nickiswift.com/127984/the...hel-maddow/sl/

....Maddow's show as "sleight of hand presented as a cable news show," and evidence suggests that it may be ratings, not the truth, that she's actively seeking. From dealing in unfounded conspiracy theories to disturbingly problematic friends, we'll save you the monologue and dive right into the shady side of Rachel Maddow.

No... unbelievable! And people actually lap up that pablum?

On 7/6/2018 8:02 PM, Alex wrote:

http://www.nickiswift.com/127984/the...hel-maddow/sl/

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this article. !!!

R V - RACHEL CARSON 9-14.jpg Canal Lee[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 November 10th 14 12:57 AM
Rachel Ann- Narragansett RI 7-30-2011 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 November 19th 11 07:59 PM
Ahhh, Rachel... HK General 2 June 19th 09 03:48 PM
R/V Rachel Carson Jere Lull Cruising 13 November 1st 08 12:01 AM
she'd rather judge dully than help with Rachel's raw cat Lionel Q. Goldblatt ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:08 PM