BoatBanter.com

-   -   Rachel (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179579-rachel.html)

Alex[_15_] July 7th 18 01:02 AM

Rachel

http://www.nickiswift.com/127984/the...hel-maddow/sl/

Its Me July 7th 18 04:24 AM

Rachel

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 8:02:44 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
http://www.nickiswift.com/127984/the...hel-maddow/sl/

....Maddow's show as "sleight of hand presented as a cable news show," and evidence suggests that it may be ratings, not the truth, that she's actively seeking. From dealing in unfounded conspiracy theories to disturbingly problematic friends, we'll save you the monologue and dive right into the shady side of Rachel Maddow.

No... unbelievable! And people actually lap up that pablum?

Mr. Luddite[_4_] July 7th 18 11:19 AM

Rachel

On 7/6/2018 8:02 PM, Alex wrote:

http://www.nickiswift.com/127984/the...hel-maddow/sl/

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this article. !!!