Default It’s real.....

On 6/12/18 8:05 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:11:44 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.

wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.

The advice he gave you was good. Ergo, he did.

wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.

===

I think that if you add up the derogatory comments that you make vs
the ones that I make, you'll see that I'm hopelessly behind in the
insult race.

wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.

===

I think that if you add up the derogatory comments that you make vs
the ones that I make, you'll see that I'm hopelessly behind in the
insult race.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.

===

I think that if you add up the derogatory comments that you make vs
the ones that I make, you'll see that I'm hopelessly behind in the
insult race.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

===

You appear to think that your insults are funny and cute.

My insults have no such pretentiousness.

wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.

===

I think that if you add up the derogatory comments that you make vs
the ones that I make, you'll see that I'm hopelessly behind in the
insult race.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

===

You appear to think that your insults are funny and cute.

My insults have no such pretentiousness.

Ah! You may be on to something Wayne.

Maybe Harry is really a card carrying Republican and Trump supporter
extraordinaire. He just fancies himself as a right wing version of
Andy Borowitz and his posts here are nothing but satire.

wrote:

[...]

It's for damn sure many of them are pathetically funny.