Default Yo Harree...if the shoe fits

You could play Lucy in this one:

https://paramkour.files.wordpress.co...4-getimage.png

John H. wrote:
You could play Lucy in this one:

https://paramkour.files.wordpress.co...4-getimage.png

You'll get crickets on that one!

Keyser Soze wrote:
Alex wrote:
John H. wrote:
You could play Lucy in this one:

https://paramkour.files.wordpress.co...4-getimage.png

You'll get crickets on that one!

Herring the Racist knows I don't read his posts so he sends me emails,
which my filters trash.

Sure.

On Wed, 30 May 2018 20:08:22 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
Alex wrote:
John H. wrote:
You could play Lucy in this one:

https://paramkour.files.wordpress.co...4-getimage.png

You'll get crickets on that one!

Herring the Racist knows I don't read his posts so he sends me emails,
which my filters trash.

Sure.

One must wonder how he knows if his filters trashed it.

Question remains, "How does dissing the flag improve racial harmony (or reduce racism) in this
country.
Tim Tim is offline

5:41 AMJohn H
One must wonder how he knows if his filters trashed it.

Question remains, "How does dissing the flag improve racial harmony (or reduce racism) in this
country.

.........,

I guess it is racial harms my to see white punks stomp on it and black thugs burn it. That’s ratialbjarmny isn’t it?

On 5/31/2018 5:55 AM, Tim wrote:

5:41 AMJohn H
One must wonder how he knows if his filters trashed it.

Question remains, "How does dissing the flag improve racial harmony (or reduce racism) in this
country.

........,

I guess it is racial harms my to see white punks stomp on it and black thugs burn it. That’s ratialbjarmny isn’t it?

OK, I didn't know what ratialbjarmny is, so I searched it using Bing.
It ask, do you mean racial harmony.
Mikek

On 5/31/18 6:55 AM, Tim wrote:

5:41 AMJohn H
One must wonder how he knows if his filters trashed it.

Question remains, "How does dissing the flag improve racial harmony (or reduce racism) in this
country.

........,

I guess it is racial harms my to see white punks stomp on it and black thugs burn it. That’s ratialbjarmny isn’t it?

He "knows" his filters trashed it because his filters are set up to save
headers. That's the way I set up the filter mechanism a long time ago,
and I've never bothered to save it. So, I know ****head Johnny sent me
another email, but whatever the contents are were "marked as read" by
the filter and trashed.

Oh, Timmy, it's just a flag. The same flag people turn into tee-shirts,
bikinis, whatever. I don't see you whining about those "insults" to the
flag.

Default ATTENTION FAT HARRY

John is frustrated that you havent responded to the question about
negro boys on their knees disrespecting the American flag at
sporting events. Please spare a few moments to share your
feelings about America, our flag, and these poor misguided negro
boys. And try to respond without insulting our beloved
president.
Thank you kindly,
Justin on behalf of John

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Thu, 31 May 2018 09:17:52 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

John is frustrated that you havent responded to the question about
negro boys on their knees disrespecting the American flag at
sporting events. Please spare a few moments to share your
feelings about America, our flag, and these poor misguided negro
boys. And try to respond without insulting our beloved
president.
Thank you kindly,
Justin on behalf of John

LOL! But true. However, I've had at least one liberal suggest that those guys are paying the
ultimate respect to the flag, like kneeling for the Pope or something.