Default Blue Angels

This video is awesome especially if your viewing device is capable of
360 degree viewing. Recommend setting the resolution to 4K HD and
full screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6SsB3JYqQg

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

This video is awesome especially if your viewing device is capable of
360 degree viewing. Recommend setting the resolution to 4K HD and
full screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6SsB3JYqQg

Howd day do dat. Amazing!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Sat, 19 May 2018 15:28:51 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

This video is awesome especially if your viewing device is capable of
360 degree viewing. Recommend setting the resolution to 4K HD and
full screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6SsB3JYqQg

That was one of the cool things about living in Clinton Md. When those
demonstration teams were putting on a show at Andrews, they would come
over the house at about 100 feet in a tight turn and you could see the
rivets on the plane.
That lasted until someone crashed and took out a bunch of houses.

Way too close together. I thought the camera might be making the planes seem closer than in reality until the pilot mentioned 18" and sometimes 6".

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 9:02:26 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Way too close together. I thought the camera might be making the planes seem closer than in reality until the pilot mentioned 18" and sometimes 6".

It's no gig for girly 'nadian boys!

I've seen them a couple of times. Great show.

JackOff erupts....

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 9:02:26 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:Â*
Way too close together. I thought the camera might be making the planes seem closer than in reality until the pilot mentioned 18" and sometimes 6".Â*

"It's no gig for girly 'nadian boys!Â*

I've seen them a couple of times. Â* Great show."Â*

Tell that to the Snowbirds and previous versions of our air force aerobatic teams who have been doing just that since 1954.

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 10:09:35 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
JackOff erupts....

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 9:02:26 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:Â*
Way too close together. I thought the camera might be making the planes seem closer than in reality until the pilot mentioned 18" and sometimes 6"..Â*

"It's no gig for girly 'nadian boys!Â*

I've seen them a couple of times. Â* Great show."Â*

Tell that to the Snowbirds and previous versions of our air force aerobatic teams who have been doing just that since 1954.

You mean these?

"The Snowbirds fly at speeds between 100 knots (190 km/h) and 320 knots (590 km/h), with a separation between aircraft of 1.8 metres (5.9 ft) in many of the formations. When two aircraft perform head-on passes, they aim to be about 10 metres (33 ft) apart.[12]"

6 feet? Compared to 6 inches?

~SNERK!~

Girly "men".

On Sat, 19 May 2018 19:50:12 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

[...]

===

~snerk~ indeed.

We have a saying in Florida about snowbirds.

If it's snowbird season, why can't we shoot them?

True North Wrote in message:
JackOff erupts....

On Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 9:02:26 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Way too close together. I thought the camera might be making the planes seem closer than in reality until the pilot mentioned 18" and sometimes 6".

"It's no gig for girly 'nadian boys!

I've seen them a couple of times. Great show."

Tell that to the Snowbirds and previous versions of our air force aerobatic teams who have been doing just that since 1954.

Are those the guys who do tight manouvouers with cessnas? Hope I
used enough vowels for you kanookastainians.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

I’ve never seen the Blue Angles, but have seen the USAF Thunderbirds a couple times. Fantastic precision air works!

Blue Angels...phffft...this is more... John H[_11_] General 6 December 17th 09 11:09 AM
Canada's answer to the Blue Angels? JohnH[_5_] General 4 October 2nd 09 09:37 PM
FYI Blue Angels jim General 5 October 25th 08 04:17 AM
forgit the Blue Angels - ban alt.sailing.asa instead. Todd ASA 2 April 29th 07 07:05 AM
The Blue Angels Should be Disbanded George Driggs ASA 35 April 27th 07 10:56 PM