Default Harry's favorite POTUS ...

.... deserves some credit.

SOS Pompeo on his way back from North Korea with
3 additional passengers ... the 3 Americans who have
been held doing hard labor for "spying".

Good news.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 8:49:09 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... deserves some credit.

SOS Pompeo on his way back from North Korea with
3 additional passengers ... the 3 Americans who have
been held doing hard labor for "spying".

Good news.

While the liberals and news media is whining and crying, Trump is getting it done. I had my doubts.
Tim Tim is offline

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
..

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
———-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?
Tim Tim is offline

10:52 AMme

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
..

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
———-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

————-

I wonder if he’ll catch it. 🤔

On Wed, 9 May 2018 08:52:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
.

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

His love of that word reminds me of a song. You're probably too young to remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0

Tim Tim is offline

John H
On Wed, 9 May 2018 08:52:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
.

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
óóó-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

His love of that word reminds me of a song. You're probably too young to remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0

Oh I love it. I remember seeing the Fab Four on the ed Sullivan shoe 😉😁

On 9 May 2018 22:16:44 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Tim wrote:

10:52 AMme

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
.

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

-

I wonder if hell catch it. ?

Remember, Tim, believing in your own hallucinations is called insanity, and
believing in someone else's is called religion. Remember, Tim...et cetera.

You calling Donnee 'insane'? Both he and Tim have demonstrated more sanity than you have. If your
narcissism isn't enough, your obsessive compulsive anti-Trump disorder most certainly is.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 6:05:06 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On 9 May 2018 22:16:44 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Tim wrote:

10:52 AMme

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
.

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet .....
———-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

————-

I wonder if he’ll catch it. ?

Remember, Tim, believing in your own hallucinations is called insanity, and
believing in someone else's is called religion. Remember, Tim...et cetera.

Did your licensed counselor explain your diagnosis to you in that manner?

BTW, your comment is a recognized attempt at making authoritative blabbery.

Tim wrote:
10:52 AMme

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
.

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
———-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

————-

I wonder if he’ll catch it. 🤔

He might but he would be treading on dangerous grownd!

On Wed, 9 May 2018 19:51:57 -0400, Alex wrote:

Tim wrote:
10:52 AMme

10:37 AMKeyser Soze
.

Meanwhile, yesterday Donald Pumpkinhead yesterday broke/abrogated yet ....
-

Harry is Ehglish a second language to you?

-

I wonder if hell catch it. ?

He might but he would be treading on dangerous grownd!

===

Yesterday, he's not haf the man...

---
http://www.avg.com

They want to be POTUS F.O.A.D. General 0 November 12th 13 01:55 AM
One of Harry's favorite subjects Drifter[_2_] General 5 September 16th 11 06:32 AM
More fropm Harry's favorite columnist... Lu Powell[_8_] General 0 September 11th 09 03:49 PM
A note from Harry's favorite conservative.... Wizard of Woodstock General 1 August 8th 09 08:29 AM
Quick poll-favorite/least favorite watches John Cairns ASA 6 January 23rd 06 04:36 PM