Tim Tim is offline

Default Radio news...

Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 9:46:08 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

Its good enough you understood it. HA!

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 10:46:08 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

That was as good as your Halifax buddy's last post, eh?
Tim Tim is offline

On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

That was as good as your Halifax buddy's last post, eh?

And it wasn't a demonstration in "authoritative blabbing" either.

On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

That was as good as your Halifax buddy's last post, eh?

"Great minds...etc."

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

Help the poor fella out. He probably didn't have the benefit of 19
years formal education in English as you did.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and
ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his
knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

Help the poor fella out. He probably didn't have the benefit of 19
years formal education in English as you did.

But at least he makes a decent living. Actually contributes to society.

On Sun, 6 May 2018 22:46:06 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/6/18 10:24 PM, Tim wrote:
Radio news just reported into on the trump Russian collusion issue and ended that positive news with. But we are still unsure of his knowledge of payment to stormy daniels.

LOL. Didn't know they tied togeather!!!

Gee, Tim, is English your first or fifth language?

You need to ask Donnee that question. Look at his latest post. Don't recall any smart-assed comments
from you.