Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Seattle...MSN got it backwards

In 2003, Seattle declared itself a 'sanctuary city'. Now they have the third largest homeless
problem in the country. I think the article has it backwards. It seems like Seattle is trying to
punish Amazon for providing a lot of employment by charging Amazon $500 per employee. I sometimes
wonder how the 'news' comes up with its headlines. Faced with that kind of tax, Amazon is putting
expansion plans on hold. Sounds quite reasonable. I'd be looking at North Carolina or Arkansas!??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...ob-fb-enus-894

Are the unhinged right wingers REALLY this backwards? iBoaterer[_2_] General 8 March 17th 12 01:58 PM
Living life backwards... JLH General 1 March 2nd 07 04:33 PM
1979 Merc 20 HP shifting backwards Bill Kiene General 1 September 4th 03 06:36 PM