Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Torpedoed

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 06:28:28 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On 30 Apr 2018 02:31:31 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:50:25 -0400, Keyser Söze

On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 15:30:08 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/29/18 2:44 PM, wrote:
On 29 Apr 2018 16:30:51 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 08:51:16 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 10:53:09 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/18 11:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/18 7:10 PM, True North wrote:
Mr. Luddite

"Not true and uncalled for."

What...John's claim that I club baby seals?

You have to understand the rules of the righties here...whatever they
post about people they don't like cannot be challenged.

You are so ****ing wrong! You lie about me, about John, etc. a damn
purveyor of lies!

Perhaps you should take your panties off so you can unwad them, Bilious.

No wegies. Just stating the facts about a leech on society. When is your
next bankruptcy?

Bankruptcy? Fat Harry has nothing of value to protect.

True. Using some two-bit lawyer in Florida, he incorporated with Karen
to try to protect assets, and then apparently put everything in her name
to further remove his tainted name from it all.

What a tangled web.

The Maryland law is more favorable to the spouse about debts incurred
by spouses after marriage than Florida. Coincidence? maybe.

Morons feeding morons...

Just stating facts.

I was referring to your "coincidence" comment, and the previous moronic
comments. As I am not the world's greatest living expert, as you seem to
want to be, I have no idea about the "Maryland law" to which you refer.

"I have no idea". You could have stopped there.
It is pretty easy to find out what the various community property and
liability laws are but you always think you need a lawyer, so I am
sure you had the advice of one.

Haven’t discussed community property with a lawyer or anyone else since my
divorce 25+ years ago. If I need legal advice, I sure as hell wouldn’t get
it from you.

Non responsive.
I was not offering you advice. I was just stating facts.
I assume you were informed of a few facts in your previous legal
troubles too, although you may have ignored or forgotten them.

Not interested.

Of course not. Too pertinent.

Just another example of his lack of intellectual curiosity I suppose.
He "hires in" all of his intellectual assets and stays blissfully
ignorant himself.