Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sean Hannity...

On 4/16/2018 7:27 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

There you go again. It's not the sex. It's the coverup, et cetera, as I
stressed above.

BTW, what happened to the Russia sanctions Haley announced yesterday,
the ones Trump rescinded today?

I was just figuring out that in my lifetime we have had 13 Presidents,
going back to Harry Truman. (I know you've had lunch with all the
presidents going back to Grover Cleveland, but I digress).

Anyway, my awareness of presidents and politics really starts with
Eisenhower, mostly due to influences of the "grown ups" at the time.
Started forming my own opinions later, probably with Kennedy.

I have never, ever seen the polarization, division and pure hatred
of a president by members of his opposing party as we see daily
today. I am less concerned with what Trump did in a past life
than I am concerned about the permanent damage the
hatred may have on our country and form of government. The obvious
objective of the left is to legitimatize him and his presidency.
It's ok by me to be critical of Trump but it's *not* ok in my opinion
to put the country at risk by doing so.

Harry, as Mark Penn of the Harris Poll recently said,

"If you don't like Trump, *vote* him out".

My sentiments exactly.