Default Who lied?

James Comey says he told Congress that the FBI didn't think Flynn lied.

So what did Flynn plead guilty to?

Flynn was protecting his son, IMO, and felt intense pressure to admit to
something to take the Mueller heat off of him.

This whole thing is more corrupt and screwed up than we realize.

On 4/16/18 10:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

James Comey says he told Congress that the FBI didn't think Flynn lied.

So what did Flynn plead guilty to?

Flynn was protecting his son, IMO, and felt intense pressure to admit to
something to take the Mueller heat off of him.

This whole thing is more corrupt and screwed up than we realize.

The investigation of Flynn didn't being in earnest until after Comey
left the FBI. Comey was dismissed on 9 May 2017. The Pentagon IG
announced an investigation into Flynn on 27 April 2017. Flynn later
refused to hand over subpoenaed documents and pleaded the Fifth
Amendment. On 1 December 2017, Flynn appeared in federal court to
formalize a deal with Mueller to plead guilty to a single felony count
of "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent
statements" to the FBI. Looks to me as if Comey was out of the picture
before all the evidence against Flynn was gathered.

Maybe you should pay less attention to Devin Nunes.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:55:51 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

That sounds a lot like the IG report on McCabe that everyone was so
worried about

Obama lied - again Toots Sweet General 7 September 17th 09 02:10 AM
Pelosi lied... lupowell General 1 June 16th 09 08:53 PM
Not only Pelosi lied... Tom Francis - SWSports General 37 May 10th 09 02:49 AM
Does admiting that you lied Joe ASA 14 September 14th 06 03:59 AM
Does admiting that you lied Jonathan Ganz ASA 0 September 7th 06 07:08 PM