Default Not only Pelosi lied...

The leaked CIA minutes of Congressional briefings on
enhanced-interrogation techniques — more than 40 of them — show that
leaders of both parties and members of the committees on intelligence
got specifically and explicitly briefed on Abu Zubaydah’s
waterboarding and other procedures used on high-value al-Qaeda
detainees.

Expect this topic to die a quiet death in the next few days. Obama
already hit reverse after his selective release when it became
apparent that he’d opened Pandora’s Box and exposed Democratic
leadership to the issue.

If Cheney gets his way and wins approval for the release of the
information gleaned from Zubaydah and KSM, it’s going to make it an
even worse political setback for the White House.

Delicious. All that outrage and the Demodummies were right smack in
the middle of it and knew about it all along.

What a country huh?
HK HK is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
The leaked CIA minutes of Congressional briefings on

You're shooting blanks, Tommy Boy.

On May 8, 2:27*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
[...]

You're correct, the news media will bury this story and try their best
to make it go away. They'll give more coverage to the new dress
Michelle wears than the fact that the Demoncrats are a pack of low-
life liars.

And the liberal apologists are nipping at your heels. "Delicious".

wrote:
[...]

PPfffhhht...you mean the minons here?

Minor intellects at best and mostly inarticulate apologists sounding a
one note samba - BUSH DID IT! syncopated by IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!

Note to lefties: syncopated in this use is defined the use of
rhetorical stress at variance with the metrical stress of a line of
verse. I know all of you have Oxford Dictionary of The English
Language, but you probably can't spell and it's hard to cut and paste
a word into a physical book, so I thought I'd help you out - that's
what us conservatives do - help people help themselves.

You can thank me later.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

If you are going to play dictionary boy, tommie fay, learn how to spell.

Minons?

Try minions.

Maybe you should hang out with a brighter boy than your pal, JustHate?

"HK" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
[...]

I believe he's getting to you. Of course you'll deny it.

Friendship doesn't have to be based on intellectual equivalence.

On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:21:01 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

I believe he's getting to you. Of course you'll deny it.

Friendship doesn't have to be based on intellectual equivalence.

Yep. Sometimes all it takes is a shared liking for Italian beef.
I figured you'd be gone with your pal by now.

--Vic
HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
[...]

Please. Tommy hasn't the ability to get to anyone. I look at who is in
the White House and who controls Congress and the improvement in the
economy and our nation's "rep" around the world and I am well-pleased.

Tommy Boy behaves here like the boy with the basketball who leaves the
playground in a snit when the other players don't kiss his ass.

JustHate and Tom sound and behave just like each other here. Ain't a
dime's worth of difference "twixt" the two.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 May 2009 15:21:01 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

I believe he's getting to you. Of course you'll deny it.

Friendship doesn't have to be based on intellectual equivalence.

Yep. Sometimes all it takes is a shared liking for Italian beef.
I figured you'd be gone with your pal by now.

--Vic

1 hour, 15 minutes and counting.

snip

Tommy Boy behaves here like the boy with the basketball who leaves the
playground in a snit when the other players don't kiss his ass.

snip

Maybe like another that rants here? Could it be payback?

Hey Jon, Pelosi lies katy ASA 70 April 8th 07 07:40 PM
Hey Jon, Pelosi lies Capt. JG ASA 15 April 6th 07 06:57 PM
Hey Jon, Pelosi lies Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 April 6th 07 12:08 AM
Hey Jon, Pelosi lies Capt. JG ASA 0 April 5th 07 11:59 PM
Hey Jon, Pelosi lies Capt. JG ASA 0 April 5th 07 05:52 PM