Default Really enjoying...

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 21:14:39 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/18 8:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 20:55:10 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
John Herring The Racist...spill more lies

"Nothing was said about a race. And, I've never 'belittled' a race."

Y'all think you are slick using the names of cities and areas within those cities to belittle its under priviledged citizens you are fooling nobody, John Herring The Racist.
I'm going to start keeping a dossier on your racist remarks to throw back at you. Hope your grandkids never search your name for a school project. It could be embarrassing for them.

Your life is so empty you have to log posts from people in an internet
Usenet group to occupy your few remaining years? I actually feel sorry
for you. Find a real friend. Get a hobby. Life is short.

Unlike y'all Ditzy, I do have a hobby. I boat.

Alex has a hobby...he logs onto rec.boats every evening and dumps a few
turds.

As if we didn't already have more than our fair share..what with The John and his bowl full!

True North wrote:
John Herring The Racist...spill more lies

"Nothing was said about a race. And, I've never 'belittled' a race."

Y'all think you are slick using the names of cities and areas within those cities to belittle its under priviledged citizens you are fooling nobody, John Herring The Racist.
I'm going to start keeping a dossier on your racist remarks to throw back at you. Hope your grandkids never search your name for a school project. It could be embarrassing for them.

Your life is so empty you have to log posts from people in an internet
Usenet group to occupy your few remaining years? I actually feel sorry
for you. Find a real friend. Get a hobby. Life is short.

Unlike y'all Ditzy, I do have a hobby. I boat.

Alex has a hobby...he logs onto rec.boats every evening and dumps a few
turds.

At least his is part time... you do it 24/7.

John Herring The Racist

On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 13:25:04 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John Herring The Racist

Don White, the lying racist.

True North wrote:
John Herring The Racist

Prove it! You already proved you are not very smart. Now prove John is a
Racist. Not because FOAD says so. Isn’t there some law in Canada about
lying and libeling via the internet?

True North wrote:
John Herring The Racist...spill more lies

"Nothing was said about a race. And, I've never 'belittled' a race."

Y'all think you are slick using the names of cities and areas within those cities to belittle its under priviledged citizens you are fooling nobody, John Herring The Racist.
I'm going to start keeping a dossier on your racist remarks to throw back at you. Hope your grandkids never search your name for a school project. It could be embarrassing for them.
Your life is so empty you have to log posts from people in an internet
Usenet group to occupy your few remaining years? I actually feel sorry
for you. Find a real friend. Get a hobby. Life is short.
Unlike y'all Ditzy, I do have a hobby. I boat.

Alex has a hobby...he logs onto rec.boats every evening and dumps a few
turds.

At least his is part time... you do it 24/7.

I have a job, a life, and friends.

Good guy enjoying the day in Chicago Alex[_8_] General 26 April 5th 16 09:44 PM
Enjoying it? *e#c General 1 January 10th 11 03:45 PM
Everyone enjoying... Boater[_2_] General 21 October 11th 08 09:27 PM
Enjoying the water and having small children... Troy76 General 10 August 3rd 06 12:33 PM
Enjoying the Delta (local article) Curtis CCR General 0 August 18th 03 08:57 PM