Tim Tim is offline

Default From CNN of all places

“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 13:57:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

Oh, Harry will find something wrong with them. Or, he'll do a spot of plagiarizing.

On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

I suppose it is a start, but I'm not sure what putting "sanctions" on a
bunch of Russian oligarchs is supposed to accomplish. We'd have a lot
more impact on Russia by severely limiting U.S. investment in Russia,
encouraging U.S. companies with investments in Russia to broker them off
to corporations in other countries, to more severely limit exports of
any sort of high technology to Russia, and to sharply cut back on the
number of Russian diplomats allowed back into the United States.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 11:21:25 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

I suppose it is a start, but I'm not sure what putting "sanctions" on a
bunch of Russian oligarchs is supposed to accomplish. We'd have a lot
more impact on Russia by severely limiting U.S. investment in Russia,
encouraging U.S. companies with investments in Russia to broker them off
to corporations in other countries, to more severely limit exports of
any sort of high technology to Russia, and to sharply cut back on the
number of Russian diplomats allowed back into the United States.

Russia can make a pretty good living just selling energy to Asia and
Europe. I am not sure how much technology they actually need from us.
Remind me again, which country is the only one with a man rated space
program?

On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

I suppose it is a start, but I'm not sure what putting "sanctions" on a
bunch of Russian oligarchs is supposed to accomplish. We'd have a lot
more impact on Russia by severely limiting U.S. investment in Russia,
encouraging U.S. companies with investments in Russia to broker them off
to corporations in other countries, to more severely limit exports of
any sort of high technology to Russia, and to sharply cut back on the
number of Russian diplomats allowed back into the United States.

Russia can make a pretty good living just selling energy to Asia and
Europe. I am not sure how much technology they actually need from us.
Remind me again, which country is the only one with a man rated space
program?

Oh, another of your "do nothing" solutions...I get it.

On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I am just saying our ability to actually hurt Putin is fairly limited
and he can afford to wait out anything that does affect him. Like most
sanctions, this falls mostly on the poorest of the population.
I am surprised that the champions of the poor here are so happy with
that.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

I suppose it is a start, but I'm not sure what putting "sanctions" on a
bunch of Russian oligarchs is supposed to accomplish. We'd have a lot
more impact on Russia by severely limiting U.S. investment in Russia,
encouraging U.S. companies with investments in Russia to broker them off
to corporations in other countries, to more severely limit exports of
any sort of high technology to Russia, and to sharply cut back on the
number of Russian diplomats allowed back into the United States.

Al Gore Sr. would have been penniless if not for Russian investments. Then
where would Al Jr. be?

On 4/7/18 1:45 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

I suppose it is a start, but I'm not sure what putting "sanctions" on a
bunch of Russian oligarchs is supposed to accomplish. We'd have a lot
more impact on Russia by severely limiting U.S. investment in Russia,
encouraging U.S. companies with investments in Russia to broker them off
to corporations in other countries, to more severely limit exports of
any sort of high technology to Russia, and to sharply cut back on the
number of Russian diplomats allowed back into the United States.

Al Gore Sr. would have been penniless if not for Russian investments. Then
where would Al Jr. be?

Al Gore, Sr., has been dead for a couple of decades, and his investments
in Occidental were spread all over the world.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/7/18 1:45 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
“Lawmakers praise Trump for Russia sanctions”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...use/index.html

Delicious!

I suppose it is a start, but I'm not sure what putting "sanctions" on a
bunch of Russian oligarchs is supposed to accomplish. We'd have a lot
more impact on Russia by severely limiting U.S. investment in Russia,
encouraging U.S. companies with investments in Russia to broker them off
to corporations in other countries, to more severely limit exports of
any sort of high technology to Russia, and to sharply cut back on the
number of Russian diplomats allowed back into the United States.

Al Gore Sr. would have been penniless if not for Russian investments. Then
where would Al Jr. be?

Al Gore, Sr., has been dead for a couple of decades, and his investments
in Occidental were spread all over the world.

But most of Hammer’s money was Russian origin. And is what gave us Al Jr.
at,least jr. is not as racist as Senior

On 4/7/18 5:14 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/7/18 1:45 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/6/18 4:57 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

For his time and place, Gore, Sr., was a moderate. He opposed the war
against Vietnam and voted for the Civil Rights Act and was opposed to
mandatory prayer in public schools.

Safe places to eat... John H[_2_] General 10 August 10th 11 09:31 PM
Places to buy kit in London? bornfree UK Paddle 2 April 29th 08 01:26 AM
TRAVELLING PLACES [email protected] ASA 0 July 25th 07 02:47 PM
CHANGE PLACES!!! Steve Leyland ASA 0 November 1st 05 11:57 PM
OT - Different views from different places Vito ASA 3 March 12th 05 12:01 AM