Default Happy Resurrection Day!!!

On 4/2/18 10:53 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
eyser Soze
No, **** for brains...I am not ****ed off. Why would I be, because of
your 7th grade behavior? Not likely.
You?re always hacked off. But if not, then maybe this?ll help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcVIKPweVI

Far Harry can dish it but he can't take it. I haven't seen annyone
celebrating atheism, have you?

It isn't necessary to celebrate the fact that a person is not
superstitious. I also don't have a problem with black cats or cracks in
the sidewalk.

On 4/2/18 11:03 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/2/18 8:11 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 16:34:01 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/1/18 2:32 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 13:51:06 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 12:11:30 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 10:35:12 -0400,

wrote:

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 03:07:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Matthew 28:5-6
" And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I
know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not he for he
is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay..."

Mark 16:1-6
"And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of
James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and
anoint him. 2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week,
they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. And they said
among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone
from the door of the sepulchre? And when they looked, they saw that the
stone was rolled away: for it was very great. And entering into the
sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a
long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them,
Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth,
which was crucified: he is risen; he is not he behold the place where they laid him. "

Luke 24:4-6
"While they were puzzling over this, suddenly two men in radiant
apparel stood beside them. As the women bowed their faces to the
ground in terror, the two men asked them, ?Why do you look for the
living among the dead? He is not here; He has risen! Remember how He
told you while He was still in Galilee:?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XveIGmAUdkQ

===

Tim, your faith is an inspiration to others.

It really seems to **** Harry off and that is reward enough ;-)

===

When our resident narcissist takes on the most spiritual guy in the
newsgroup, he always loses, as well he should. :-)

---
http://www.avg.com

I don?t see his attitude towards others as following the teachings of his
savior.

===

Are you expecting him to turn the other cheek to your barrage of
disparaging insults? I think he does better than most considering
what a flaming asshole you are.

No, **** for brains...it is his attitude towards people not in this
****ty little newsgroup. You know, the ones that jesus said to treat
decently, the ones that Trump ****s upon. Tim is a Trump supporter.

===

I don't know if Tim is a Trump supporter or not, doesn't matter to me.
I can tell you however that not everyone agrees that government
handouts are the right cure for the underprivileged.

What'sight-wing "cure" for the underprivileged? Sell them into
slavery? Let them starve? Let themeless? Without easy access to
health care? Let them die? Thwhat jesus and the bible
preaches. I don't see how a person can claim to an if one
doesn't folloings on how to treat the less fortun
course, I stian.

There. I shovelled away some of your bull**** for you.
Lets talk about how to avoid bankruptcy. Bet you know more about
that topic than you do about politics.

Ahh...you found a calling...translating the posts of others into your
level of illiteracy. Good for you!

What! You talk about the supposed ****ups of others but your three
biggest ****ups don't warrent any discussion time? You are a one
way mutha ****a. Lets have some discussion on your bankruptcy
number one and then we can talk about your bankruptcy number two
and your Jacksonville forclosure and hasty retreat to the DC area
where your lady found a social worker job with the
union.

Heheheh. You're such a self-important little twerp. It's not my fault
neither you nor your wife had the education, training, skills or
experience to get and hold a high-end professional job, and could only
find work as WalMart greeters.

High end? 120 k is high end? Maybe 10 years ago when she was
making the same pay.
And you. You are just a leech. You can't even keep your pig sty
clean while she's at work all day paying for the groceries you
devour.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Mon, 02 Apr 2018 14:24:26 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Bilious works the system by hiring illegals for his handyman contracting
company. That way, he can pay a lot less than the going rate, and ignore
the regs, taxes, unemployment comp, and such. He's a proud christian, eh?

You mean illegals may be affecting the employment of legals? Well, I'll be damned. Hope no other
liberals see you wrote that.

I doubt there are that many legitimate contractors hiring illegals
anyway, at least not any that can't pass E-verify and fill out an I-9.
I am basing that on Florida and not a sanctuary state like California
tho. Here they are pretty diligent about being sure the people on the
job have green cards and that the employer is paying all the taxes and
insurance.
Now if the green card is bogus, the US government really is not as
interested as they should be because they are easy going about taking
FICA money but they can be pretty tough when you come back to collect.
I have said for a long time. If they really want to catch illegals
with phony documents, put the IRS on it, not ICE. Unfortunately the
IRS is not anxious to give up the revenue. If there are 10 "Juan
Valdezes" out there with the same SS# chipping in, they understand
only one will actually be able to come get his SS, unless he gets
deported before he can. It is free money.

On 4/2/18 10:53 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
eyser Soze
No, **** for brains...I am not ****ed off. Why would I be, because of
your 7th grade behavior? Not likely.
You?re always hacked off. But if not, then maybe this?ll help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcVIKPweVI

Far Harry can dish it but he can't take it. I haven't seen annyone
celebrating atheism, have you?

It isn't necessary to celebrate the fact that a person is not
superstitious. I also don't have a problem with black cats or cracks in
the sidewalk.

Other than your obesity your problems are in your head and
crumbling bones.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Tim is offline

On 4/2/18 10:53 AM, justan wrote:
Tim Wrote in message:
eyser Soze
No, **** for brains...I am not ****ed off. Why would I be, because of
your 7th grade behavior? Not likely.
You?re always hacked off. But if not, then maybe this?ll help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcVIKPweVI

Far Harry can dish it but he can't take it. I haven't seen annyone
celebrating atheism, have you?

Oh lands no. There's nothing for them to celebrate...

On 4/2/18 10:56 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/2/18 7:53 AM, Tim wrote:

Apr 1Keyser Soze
No, **** for brains...it is his attitude towards people not in this
****ty little newsgroup. You know, the ones that jesus said to treat
decently, the ones that Trump ****s upon. Tim is a Trump supporter.
,,,

And what are you, Harry?

A non-supporter of Trump.

You seem to be anti everything that matters.

Why don't you post a long list of "what matters," and I'll let you know
if I agree with any of it?

I'm positive you don't understand what matters, so it doesn't
matter what you agree with.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 19:57:16 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/2/18 4:48 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 09:04:02 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

What's the right-wing "cure" for the underprivileged? Sell them into
slavery? Let them starve? Let them live homeless? Without easy access to
health care? Let them die? That is NOT what jesus and the bible
preaches. I don't see how a person can claim to be a christian if one
doesn't follow the teachings on how to treat the less fortunate.

There are plenty of bible verses along the lines of the Lord helps
those who helps themselves.

Perhaps you forget the central theme of FDR's new deal "welfare"
programs was you worked on some make work job, got food and clothing
and a buck or two a day. (CCC, WPA etc) Maybe Trump could do the same
thing and put some of these lazy ****ers to work building his wall
(and other infrastructure jobs)

Inexperienced workers might be able to assemble tiki bars...

Inexperienced workers built Hoover Dam

On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 19:58:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/2/2018 7:54 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Heheheh. You're such a self-important little twerp. It's not my fault
neither you nor your wife had the education, training, skills or
experience to get and hold a high-end professional job, and could only
find work as WalMart greeters.

Heh. Harry swings and misses .... again.

It does say a lot about him that the only way he can elevate himself
is to put everyone else down, even when the put down is irrational and
generally inaccurate.
Sometimes it is just sad.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On 4/2/2018 7:54 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Heheheh. You're such a self-important little twerp. It's not my fault
neither you nor your wife had the education, training, skills or
experience to get and hold a high-end professional job, and could only
find work as WalMart greeters.

Heh. Harry swings and misses .... again.

It does say a lot about him that the only way he can elevate himself
is to put everyone else down, even when the put down is irrational and
generally inaccurate.
Sometimes it is just sad.

,,,

Well, when that’s all you got, then that’s all you got. And mostly it seems, that’s all he’s got.

True North wrote:

wrote:

[...]

doesn't follow the teachings on how to treat the less fortunate. Of
course, I wouldn't expect a bankster like you to be a christian.

Well, the left wing cure seems to be a failure. 5+ generations on welfare.
What is the cure? Government overspending has added huge numbers to the
poor. 1979 a mid level degreed engineer made around $23,000 per annum.
Due to inflation caused by government overspending that is now a poverty
level income. Less than 40 years. How many people will be added to the
poverty list by the inflation caused by adding $10 trillion to the debt in
the last 10 years? When I was a kid, a man could support his family
working as a clerk in a hardware store, or grocery store. Now? Nope.
Inflation! What is the cure? Look at the street people. Lots of young
people who do not want to follow the rules. Want to use and deal drugs for
the money. And society gives them a pass plus at least a Grand a month in
money and services. Maybe letting them die, would Improve the gene pool.
Two bankruptcy declarations. How much did that cost the rest of us?

Wow..that's the Christian spirit. You been spending too much time listening to The John?

God helps those who help themselves. What is your answer? 80% tax rate
for transfer to the non working? Come on, what is your solution.