Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Comcast

Apparently Comcast here had a promotion for providing a higher speed
package. I wasn't aware of it because I have my Comcast bill paid
automatically so I don't pay too much attention to their email
announcements.

My latest bill went up by $13 a month for the WiFi Internet. Didn't
know you had to "opt out" of the speed upgrade. But, I think I'll keep
it. My original service was the basic 25Mbs service which worked fine
but I noticed a couple of weeks ago when I was comparing Comcast to the
AT&T service that Comcast was much faster.

So, I just did a speed test from my computer. Over 100Mbps download and
20Mbs upload. Worth an extra $13/mo I think.