Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Excuses number ????

Ol' Hillary is at it again. She's visiting India with her
sidekick Huma Abedin and spoke at a business meeting sponsored
by the India Today Conclave 2018. Her comments included:

"I win the coasts, I win Illinois, Minnesota, places like that".

and:

"Make America Great Again" was looking backwards", adding:

"You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights. You don’t like
women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian American
succeeding more than you are Â*– whatever your problem is, I’m gonna
solve it" she said, characterizing Trump.

(Note how she makes Trump and supporters appear anti-Indian ...
while speaking in India to an Indian audience).

then:

"We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married,
white women" Clinton said.

"And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party and a
sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss,
your son, whoever, believes you should".

So, now she's blaming white women for voting for Trump under the
pressure of their husbands, bosses and sons.

Holy crap! What a despicable, hateful, sore loser!

We're Number 37 H the K (I post with a Mac) General 1 December 2nd 09 01:58 AM
We're Number One... HK General 5 January 9th 08 01:38 PM
RPM serial number [email protected] General 1 May 6th 07 05:35 PM
She says we are number 1 Joe ASA 18 December 15th 06 08:24 PM
OT--I wonder what the final number was? NOYB General 1 October 29th 04 02:31 AM