Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Political Enigmas

(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits
don't ?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans when illegal aliens
are receiving a free education ?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called
"Dreamers."

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves one life, it's worth it." Well, then, if deporting
all illegals saves one life, wouldn't that be worth it ?

(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it
punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and
are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to
keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to
climate change.