Default Whoops.

The FBI says proper protocol was not followed in following up on a tip
about Nikolas Cruz, the suspect in the mass shooting at a South Florida
high school on Wednesday that left 17 people dead. A law enforcement
source told ABC News that investigators believe approximately 150 shots
were fired in the incident.

A person close to Cruz called an FBI tip line on Jan. 5 with information
about Cruz's desire to kill people, erratic behavior, disturbing social
media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school
shooting, according to an FBI statement.

“We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the
information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not
provided to the Miami field office, and no further investigation was
conducted at that time,” the FBI said in a statement Friday.

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:41:58 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

The FBI says proper protocol was not followed in following up on a tip
about Nikolas Cruz, the suspect in the mass shooting at a South Florida
high school on Wednesday that left 17 people dead. A law enforcement
source told ABC News that investigators believe approximately 150 shots
were fired in the incident.

A person close to Cruz called an FBI tip line on Jan. 5 with information
about Cruz's desire to kill people, erratic behavior, disturbing social
media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school
shooting, according to an FBI statement.

We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the
information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not
provided to the Miami field office, and no further investigation was
conducted at that time, the FBI said in a statement Friday.

===

Something seems to be seriously wrong at the FBI. J. Edgar must be
rolling over in his grave.

---
http://www.avg.com

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 20:45:33 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The tip of Jan 5th was very specific and detailed compared to the one
by the YouTube blogger last September. Had they followed up per
protocol it's very likely the shootings on Wednesday would have been
prevented. Sad.

The lawsuits will follow - and they should.

It is really hard to sue the FBI but if that guy who called in the You
Tube post also hit the notify button on that post for Google, they
might get sued by the victim's family for not turning over everything
they had to the FBI. If they did turn over the information on Cruz, it
is just one more nail in the coffin of another FBI director and one
more lie from the keystone cops. Rick Scott is already calling for his
resignation.

On 2/17/2018 3:04 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 20:45:33 -0500, Alex wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Don't confuse the tip by the YouTube blogger last September with the
more recent tip on January 5th by someone who knows Cruz, is aware of
his gun collection and threats to kill people including a school
shooting. Not following up on this tip likely resulted in the killings
on Wednesday. Heads should roll in the FBI.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze

Prayers and thoughts are empty gestures against gun violence. Even your
jesus was not able to pray himself out of the violence being killed, if
you happen to believe that tale.

——
really limp defense Harry. And you’ve said you’ve read the Bible?

Maybe just to glean what you call hate from it.
But that’s ok.i know this is way to simple for an intellect like you, but crucifixition was in His destiny. Luke 22:42, John 12:27-36, 1 Timothy 2:6, Galatians 1:4. And more
Tim Tim is offline

Ridicule us all you want harry. It only makes you look even smaller than life, but here goes... an excerpt from a close Facebook friend of mine:

Thoughts and Prayers...
I’ve said this to my friends and family during times of hardship and requested it during my own struggles, and now as in other times of national tragedy I see the post rejecting Thoughts and Prayers, so let me define what that means to me and what I hope it means to other people of faith.

Thoughts- reflection, I think about the person in need, the victims, the effect on the people left to try and make sense of something that doesn’t make sense. I think of my place in it all, am I part of the problem?, am I a hero or a villain?, what can I do better?

Prayers- I pray to the creator as Father who cry’s with us, to comfort and heal. I pray to a Powerful God to intervene, to move in me and convict my heart and push me into action. I pray for wisdom in what to say, and how to act in a way that is real and sometimes scary, past the worn out comfortable speak of tired talking points and into the realm of change and creation and love. Finally I pray that Not just myself but others are called into action, because love is not stagnant, love takes action, love MOVES!

So If I say thoughts and prayers, PLEASE, Please please understand what I am saying.

On 2/17/18 6:44 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

That's wonderful, but it does nothing for the dead and nothing for the
kids getting shot at school. As for god, well, so long as little kids
are dying of dtead diseases, bullets, and beatings, I'll wonder why
anyone believes.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
That's wonderful, but it does nothing for the dead and nothing for the
kids getting shot at school. As for god, well, so long as little kids
are dying of dtead diseases, bullets, and beatings, I'll wonder why
anyone believes.

It’s a personal act to bolster strength guidance peace and hope for those who practice it.

I don’t expect you to understand.