Tim Tim is offline

Default Whoops.

Ridicule us all you want harry. It only makes you look even smaller than life, but here goes... an excerpt from a close Facebook friend of mine:

Thoughts and Prayers...
I’ve said this to my friends and family during times of hardship and requested it during my own struggles, and now as in other times of national tragedy I see the post rejecting Thoughts and Prayers, so let me define what that means to me and what I hope it means to other people of faith.

Thoughts- reflection, I think about the person in need, the victims, the effect on the people left to try and make sense of something that doesn’t make sense. I think of my place in it all, am I part of the problem?, am I a hero or a villain?, what can I do better?

Prayers- I pray to the creator as Father who cry’s with us, to comfort and heal. I pray to a Powerful God to intervene, to move in me and convict my heart and push me into action. I pray for wisdom in what to say, and how to act in a way that is real and sometimes scary, past the worn out comfortable speak of tired talking points and into the realm of change and creation and love. Finally I pray that Not just myself but others are called into action, because love is not stagnant, love takes action, love MOVES!

So If I say thoughts and prayers, PLEASE, Please please understand what I am saying.